List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: does anyone think jack will find the killer soon?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

does anyone think jack will find the killer soon?

Started by soapoperapimp at 2007/11/22 01:55AM
    Latest post: 2007/11/23 10:23AM, Views: 400, Replies: 10
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2007/11/22 01:55AM
    does anyone think jack will find the killer soon?
    soapoperapimp

hope jack finds ji-min's killer soon because i don't want him to suffer anymore. the writers have messed up jack and jill's frienship i like when jill was not attaking jack that is another reason i hope he finds the killer.you think her feelings will change once he is found innocent lets hope!

#2   2007/11/22 06:39PM
    Re: does anyone think jack will find the killer soon?
    Ebybrowempoly

i hope so.i'm sick the way they are always making jack out to be the bad guy.jack needs to be happy for awhile.they need to make victor life hell and phyllis.jill will feel like a fool.i can't understand why she thinks jack could do that.jack had no need to kill him when he was going to tell the truth.

#3   2007/11/22 06:42PM
    Eppy

I hope Maggie finds the killer - like Inspector Clousou she bumbles and fumbles every investigation, so I don't hold out much hope that she will come up with anything, so I guess it will be up to Jack!!

#4   2007/11/22 06:45PM
    CandyLane5

Quote Ebybrowempoly: i hope so.i'm sick the way they are always making jack out to be the bad guy.jack needs to be happy for awhile.they need to make victor life hell and phyllis.jill will feel like a fool.i can't understand why she thinks jack could do that.jack had no need to kill him when he was going to tell the truth.

I agree... it was a senseless yelling match... the old Jill, would have never have done that... she would have known Jack would not kill anyone... and also she would not have thrown caution to the wind, concerning Ji Min with her life or money..

#5   2007/11/22 06:46PM
    CandyLane5

Quote Eppy: I hope Maggie finds the killer - like Inspector Clousou she bumbles and fumbles every investigation, so I don't hold out much hope that she will come up with anything, so I guess it will be up to Jack!!

LOL... Maggie learned everything from Will Bardwell... as so she said at his deathbed...

#6   2007/11/22 06:55PM
    Eppy

Quote CandyLane5:
    Quote Eppy: I hope Maggie finds the killer - like Inspector Clousou she bumbles and fumbles every investigation, so I don't hold out much hope that she will come up with anything, so I guess it will be up to Jack!!

LOL... Maggie learned everything from Will Bardwell... as so she said at his deathbed...
    That comment is probably what sent him to the 'great beyond'.

#7   2007/11/22 07:03PM
    CandyLane5

Eppy!!! Excellent.. that was a hilarious comment... LOL What a visual...Will, with his eyes wet and blinking.

#8   2007/11/22 09:04PM
    PLC02

Jack blames Victor! Victor blames Jack! I think Victor will hire Paul to find the real killer David Chow!

#9   2007/11/23 05:42AM
    Texas Sunflower

I tried of this whole storyline. It was dumb and now they don't know how to get out of it.... Hire new writers. I still think Amber's buddy - can't even remember his name now - killed J-Min and I wish they would clear this up, Vickki have the baby and get on with our old show with fun and trouble storylines... Get over Victor-Jack revenge. Get back to business, please. Remember when Y&R was No. 1 for 18 years???

#10   2007/11/23 08:15AM
    Eppy

Quote CandyLane5: Eppy!!! Excellent.. that was a hilarious comment... LOL What a visual...Will, with his eyes wet and blinking.
    Leaves me sobbing too!

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list