List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Cane/Amber ???

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Cane/Amber ???

Started by pussykat at 2007/11/21 07:29PM
    Latest post: 2007/11/21 09:13PM, Views: 226, Replies: 5
    page:
    #1   2007/11/21 07:29PM
    Cane/Amber ???
    pussykat

Did I miss something when Cane and Amber were going to have Thanksgiving dinner together....she went to get wine and Lily called....did he just go and not tell Amber...I had a phone call and didn't see what happened....if he just ditzed Amber, I think I will loose some respect for him...

Someone clue me as to what happened...thanks.

#2   2007/11/21 07:33PM
    Re: Cane/Amber ???
    Evsmom

I don't remember seeing it but he must have told her because Amber told Daniel about it. I thought Cane was a jerk today! Lily cancelled, he accepted Amber's invitation and he should not have given Lily a "do over"! He keeps this up and I'm gonna feel sorry for Amber in spite of everything I can do!

#3   2007/11/21 07:48PM
    pussykat

Quote Evsmom: I don't remember seeing it but he must have told her because Amber told Daniel about it. I thought Cane was a jerk today! Lily cancelled, he accepted Amber's invitation and he should not have given Lily a "do over"! He keeps this up and I'm gonna feel sorry for Amber in spite of everything I can do!

Thanks for the info....have a Happy Thanksgiving...

#4   2007/11/21 09:07PM
    george

Cane is a chump for standing my girl Amber up.Cane doesn't deserve Amber. He is punk.

Amber you can cook me turkey and stuffing anytime of the year. WE can release and play some music together. With your voice and my looks, we can make it big. Just like a nice traveling show. I'm there..... Just call..

#5   2007/11/21 09:12PM
    george

Amber you be Cher and I will be Sonny. We can sing "I GOT YOU BABE".

On second thought, I'll be myself, but we can still sing a duet together.

#6   2007/11/21 09:13PM
    sutherngirl

Quote Evsmom: I don't remember seeing it but he must have told her because Amber told Daniel about it. I thought Cane was a jerk today! Lily cancelled, he accepted Amber's invitation and he should not have given Lily a "do over"! He keeps this up and I'm gonna feel sorry for Amber in spite of everything I can do!

Yeah I kinda felt sorry for Amber today.. I wouldn't want to spend the holiday alone but I'm glad he did it b/cause I don't like her.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list