List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Billy & Chelsea

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Billy & Chelsea

Started by heysista at 2014/06/11 08:25AM
    Latest post: 2014/06/20 10:42AM, Views: 1606, Replies: 20
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2014/06/11 08:25AM
    Billy & Chelsea
    heysista

Do you think Billy will ask Chelsea to sleep with Stitch so that he can have Victoria back?

#2   2014/06/11 08:28AM
    Re: Billy & Chelsea
    heysista

More likely Billy is gonna sleep with Chelsea, but the question was will Billy talk Chelsea into sleeping with Stitch, No he won't have to, that's why they are going to find Stitch's wife, to find the dirt on him.

#3   2014/06/14 09:17AM
    selenacross

I think Billy is falling in love with Chelsea. He just doesn't know it yet.

#4   2014/06/16 01:34PM
    selenacross

It's so obvious Billy is falling for Chelsea. But is Chelsea falling for him?

#5   2014/06/16 01:40PM
    deceived

Quote selenacross: It's so obvious Billy is falling for Chelsea. But is Chelsea falling for him?

YES! The looks she has behind his back, she is hoping for more... and she said something the other day that made me think she will help Billy get their son back into their lives where he belongs... As usual, men are more important to Victoria than her kids...

#6   2014/06/16 01:43PM
    hubbardfan

If she is, she can expect to get the full brunt of Adam's wrath, along w/Billy! He's not being cowardly and hiding out as some have suggested; he's healing from his burns and doesn't want to come back and scare the hell out of his Peanut w/bandages and burns! He's keeping watch to make sure they're okay, but he's not happy seeing what's going on: Billy lurking around his kid; Chelsea leaving Peanut w/a sitter while she goes galavanting off to the land down under w/Billy-Boy; leaning on Victor instead of Jack like he asked her to...the list goes on! He's pissed and I don't blame him! I wish they'd hurry up and do what they're gonna do about a recast and get this show on the road!

#7   2014/06/16 01:45PM
    deceived

Quote hubbardfan: If she is, she can expect to get the full brunt of Adam's wrath, along w/Billy! He's not being cowardly and hiding out as some have suggested; he's healing from his burns and doesn't want to come back and scare the hell out of his Peanut w/bandages and burns! He's keeping watch to make sure they're okay, but he's not happy seeing what's going on: Billy lurking around his kid; Chelsea leaving Peanut w/a sitter while she goes galavanting off to the land down under w/Billy-Boy; leaning on Victor instead of Jack like he asked her to...the list goes on! He's pissed and I don't blame him! I wish they'd hurry up and do what they're gonna do about a recast and get this show on the road!

I just love how the writers are taking their time with Adam's return... he will be up to his old ways immediately!!

#8   2014/06/16 04:57PM
    habbyfan

Quote deceived:
    Quote hubbardfan: If she is, she can expect to get the full brunt of Adam's wrath, along w/Billy! He's not being cowardly and hiding out as some have suggested; he's healing from his burns and doesn't want to come back and scare the hell out of his Peanut w/bandages and burns! He's keeping watch to make sure they're okay, but he's not happy seeing what's going on: Billy lurking around his kid; Chelsea leaving Peanut w/a sitter while she goes galavanting off to the land down under w/Billy-Boy; leaning on Victor instead of Jack like he asked her to...the list goes on! He's pissed and I don't blame him! I wish they'd hurry up and do what they're gonna do about a recast and get this show on the road!

I just love how the writers are taking their time with Adam's return... he will be up to his old ways immediately!!

It will be a race between who strikes first Victor or Adam.

#9   2014/06/17 11:30AM
    selenacross

A huge triangle is coming. I see it now. One of the few things that keeps me watching this deadly dull show.

#10   2014/06/19 12:17PM
    Galazz

I choose Billy. At least he isn't a child killer.

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list