List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Today...

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Today...

Started by AdamPhan at 2014/06/10 08:23PM
    Latest post: 2014/06/11 06:34AM, Views: 641, Replies: 4
    page:
    #1   2014/06/10 08:23PM
    Today...
    AdamPhan

...was classic soap lunacy.

A former GI manages to escape from the clutches of a 18 story police department and wrestles a kid holding gun to the ground ultimately shooting a never-backed up chief of police. Minutes literally pass before anyone THINKS to call 911 and meanwhile as true to their consistent ineptitude the suspect (Austin) escapes to call his non-girlfriend (Summer) who is apparently in incapable of learning anything from life (hmmm...Ian, Fen etc. etc.) so, after hearing that the guy she was dating had held her aunt at gunpoint and was on the loose (courtesy of the ineptitude of her BFF Officer Courtney who shows up at Avery's home--the LAST place Austin would have gone to--and later the hospital instead of remaining out on the streets looking for the suspect she was supposed to be taking into custody--GAWD I HOPE THEY THROW HER OFF THE FORCE FOR BEING A TOTALLY USELESS IMPERSONATOR OF A POLICE OFFICER)...WILL STILL GO AND HELP THE IDIOT WHO ATTEMPTED TO KIDNAP AND KILL HER AUNT...because...HE ASKED FOR HER HELP?????????????? (And if there's any doubt about the paternity of this chick I think this is exhibit triple Q---NICK'S!)

And...if that wasn't enough in from the Three Stooges Players in the hospital the skitchy Dr. Stitch Raeburn trying to return to surgery to save GCPD Chief of Police, Paul "I-Never-Have-Backup" Williams is told..."Wait...I want to ask you something..." Hello????? Dylan haven't you done enough damage by your reckless, impulsive, irresponsible (albeit understandably passionate) actions resulting in Paul's liver getting severely damaged (from a single bullet by the way and not a spray like you find in Seattle, Columbine, Newtown and other horrific spots)????

Then there's ever-smilin' Jack who can't seem to grasp being a father to Summer remaining ever clueless about what to say or even talk to his newly found daughter. Then he goes on his date with Kelly who slips on the extent of her association with Dylan but Jack is such a moron even after he asks pointed questions still can't put 2+2 together.

The only one who wasn't on camera today to make us cringe with his totally hypocritically inane remarks about the importance of family while he sets up yet another scheme that will once again prove absolutely nothing about his ability to demonstrate his hollow claims of power is Victor.

So maybe the writer's will serve up a great dose of stupidity to top today's, tomorrow but I have my doubts.

Today's episode raised the level of stupidity to an entirely whole new level so as they say in showbidness...it''ll be one tough, moronic act to follow.

#2   2014/06/10 08:34PM
    Re: Today...
    shuby

:) When Paul asked his cops to watch the door no one responded and kept doing what they was already doing, That part made me laugh. It seem Paul cops don't respect his orders. They all need to be Fired.

#3   2014/06/10 09:53PM
    Ruby and Teddy

Quote AdamPhan: ...was classic soap lunacy.

A former GI manages to escape from the clutches of a 18 story police department and wrestles a kid holding gun to the ground ultimately shooting a never-backed up chief of police. Minutes literally pass before anyone THINKS to call 911 and meanwhile as true to their consistent ineptitude the suspect (Austin) escapes to call his non-girlfriend (Summer) who is apparently in incapable of learning anything from life (hmmm...Ian, Fen etc. etc.) so, after hearing that the guy she was dating had held her aunt at gunpoint and was on the loose (courtesy of the ineptitude of her BFF Officer Courtney who shows up at Avery's home--the LAST place Austin would have gone to--and later the hospital instead of remaining out on the streets looking for the suspect she was supposed to be taking into custody--GAWD I HOPE THEY THROW HER OFF THE FORCE FOR BEING A TOTALLY USELESS IMPERSONATOR OF A POLICE OFFICER)...WILL STILL GO AND HELP THE IDIOT WHO ATTEMPTED TO KIDNAP AND KILL HER AUNT...because...HE ASKED FOR HER HELP?????????????? (And if there's any doubt about the paternity of this chick I think this is exhibit triple Q---NICK'S!)

And...if that wasn't enough in from the Three Stooges Players in the hospital the skitchy Dr. Stitch Raeburn trying to return to surgery to save GCPD Chief of Police, Paul "I-Never-Have-Backup" Williams is told..."Wait...I want to ask you something..." Hello????? Dylan haven't you done enough damage by your reckless, impulsive, irresponsible (albeit understandably passionate) actions resulting in Paul's liver getting severely damaged (from a single bullet by the way and not a spray like you find in Seattle, Columbine, Newtown and other horrific spots)????

Then there's ever-smilin' Jack who can't seem to grasp being a father to Summer remaining ever clueless about what to say or even talk to his newly found daughter. Then he goes on his date with Kelly who slips on the extent of her association with Dylan but Jack is such a moron even after he asks pointed questions still can't put 2+2 together.

The only one who wasn't on camera today to make us cringe with his totally hypocritically inane remarks about the importance of family while he sets up yet another scheme that will once again prove absolutely nothing about his ability to demonstrate his hollow claims of power is Victor.

So maybe the writer's will serve up a great dose of stupidity to top today's, tomorrow but I have my doubts.

Today's episode raised the level of stupidity to an entirely whole new level so as they say in showbidness...it''ll be one tough, moronic act to follow.

You did a great job in writing your analysis of today’s show. Watching today’s show made me laugh A LOT. Did you see Courtney running short-stepped to what seemed to be on her tippy toes and bouncing from Avery’s living room (I think) to the window where she told Austin to stop or she’ll shoot? It was hideous! And then there was the (toy) gun (with the caps) she was holding. Did you see the expression on her face when she fired the gun? It seems to me that Courtney is just too young to be an officer not to mention her working with drug dealers. This show has no finesse what so ever.

#4   2014/06/11 01:08AM
    BaconWithASi...

HAHAHAHAHA so true

#5   2014/06/11 06:34AM
    fluffnutter

Quote BaconWithASideOfBaco: HAHAHAHAHA so true

And how did Dylan get into the apt...Austin locked the door, but somehow there is another wide open entrance/exit that
    nobody (but me..lol) noticed...this has got to be one of the worst episodes ever...and sorry but I don't know his name, the one who took over Chavez role, is way to much in the over acting dept.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list