List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Neil and Hillary

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Neil and Hillary

Started by Soap Junkie53 at 2014/06/10 07:43PM
    Latest post: 2014/06/11 06:33AM, Views: 465, Replies: 5
    page:
    #1   2014/06/10 07:43PM
    Neil and Hillary
    Soap Junkie53

I DO NOT LIKE THE IDEA OF Neil and Hillary. I like most fans prefer her with DEVOn!

#2   2014/06/10 08:20PM
    Re: Neil and Hillary
    ajsp35801

Yes...waiting on Devon and hilary to happen. I didn't want it to be sordid but I have embraced the idea that it will be. Oh well.

#3   2014/06/11 01:13AM
    BaconWithASi...

I don't like the idea of Hillary with either one of them. How many times does someone come to town on this soap who blackmails or schemes people...then they end up staying and wondering why people hate them and don't trust them...lol
    There is always someone who says "everybody makes mistakes"...yeah, but 99% of people don't try to destroy people with lies and etc..hardly a "mistake"

#4   2014/06/11 02:54AM
    FL senior fan

When is little Moses coming on the set?
    I'm counting on HIM being the reason she might run to Devon.
    It's not their age that bothers me; how could he sleep with and say he loves the person who did illegal deeds against his family? He's sick!! Actually, the same should apply to Devon...why "wish" he take up with her unless for strictly excitement and being a cute couple? She doesn't deserve a Millionaire husband and I'd hope it would not go that far.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2014/06/11 02:57AM
    #5   2014/06/11 04:40AM
    AmyRose1111

Poor Lil Moses. He's got a horny dead beat dad who seems to have forgotten about him. Neil should be a shame of himself! I hope Hillary breaks his selfish heart.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2014/06/11 04:42AM
    #6   2014/06/11 06:33AM
    alikat

I agree, I think the final result will be Hillary and Devon but the only way to make drama from this is to have her hook up with Neil first. Simply because I don't see Neil going there AFTER Devon. If they do this storyline correctly, it could be very good.

The whole "I'm beginning to have feelings for you" line from Neil doesn't wash with me. While I think he's learned to trust and like the woman, I think he's just latching onto anything right now because Leslie shredded through his heart recently.

Honestly, I'd like it if it turned out that Leslie was blackmailed into marrying the doctor via Ian and this secret he told her in lawyer/client confidence. I'd love to find out Leslie married this guy to protect someone...Cane and Lily maybe? Neil himself? Tyler?

Whatever the issue is...I'd like to see several stories combined into one huge arc with Ian as the puppetmaster pulling the strings.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list