List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Who will be in jail by the end of the summer

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Who will be in jail by the end of the summer

Started by fighterm at 2014/06/10 05:16PM
    Latest post: 2014/06/11 08:52AM, Views: 1088, Replies: 14
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2014/06/11 07:48AM
    Re: Who will be in jail by the end of the summer
    strangeland

Quote CGabriel510:
    Quote fighterm: So many people committed so many crimes that have gone unpunished, so the time is coming for reveal. Taralo even suggested to call the show "The jailed and the Free". So, if GC has enough jail space, who will go there first?

My guess is Austin, then Sharon after Phyllis comes back, then Billy after Adam comes back, the Ben after he confesses to the murder, then Victor for his bonaventure trouble.

Who will visit them?

Who will escape jail? Collin for the diamond heist, Ian Ward for his exploitations. Hillary never paid for the harassment and never will.

WHO is BEN??

Why is Sharon going to jail? I didn't know keeping the "truth" from someone is a CRIME? LET ME KNOW SOMETHING, PLEASE!!

Sharon never paid the price for burning down Victor's ranch house.

#12   2014/06/11 08:13AM
    Kosi

Quote fighterm: So many people committed so many crimes that have gone unpunished, so the time is coming for reveal. Taralo even suggested to call the show "The jailed and the Free". So, if GC has enough jail space, who will go there first?

My guess is Austin, then Sharon after Phyllis comes back, then Billy after Adam comes back, the Ben after he confesses to the murder, then Victor for his bonaventure trouble.SERIOUSLY...ALL OF THEM....because the SL's stink

Who will visit them?

Who will escape jail? Collin for the diamond heist, Ian Ward for his exploitations. Hillary never paid for the harassment and never will.

#13   2014/06/11 08:14AM
    Kosi

Seriously...all of them...because the SL's stink

#14   2014/06/11 08:35AM
    SLEUTH

Here are my picks:
    Lily-for impersonating a hooker at the GCAC.
    Nick-for exceeding the limit on Neanderthal stares.
    Neil-for being creepy.
    Devon-for going through life without a personality.
    Sharon-for excessive head bobs and blank stares.
    Lauren--doesn't go to jail but the time warp she is stuck in returns her to 1979.
    Jack-for being in love with the idea of notions and Thomas Kincade lifestyles.

#15   2014/06/11 08:52AM
    fighterm

Quote CGabriel510:

My guess is Austin, then Sharon after Phyllis comes back, then Billy after Adam comes back, the Ben after he confesses to the murder, then Victor for his bonaventure trouble.

Who will visit them?

WHO is BEN??

Why is Sharon going to jail? I didn't know keeping the "truth" from someone is a CRIME? LET ME KNOW SOMETHING, PLEASE!!

Well, 1. for breaking and entering the hospital lab
    2. For changing the paternity results, 3. for causing Phyllis' fall and not calling 911, 4. for burning of the ranch

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list