List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: SPOILER: Leslie's husband big reveal !

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

SPOILER: Leslie's husband big reveal !

Started by TreeBuild at 2014/06/10 11:44AM
    Latest post: 2014/06/11 06:50AM, Views: 3692, Replies: 8
    page:
    #1   2014/06/10 11:44AM
    SPOILER: Leslie's husband big reveal !
    TreeBuild

Leslie's husband drops a bomb on Nikki and Christine this Friday after failing to find a suitable donor for Paul.

(Of course Paul is Dylan's father. Ian told Leslie. It is Father's Day. It is so obvious.)

#2   2014/06/10 11:58AM
    Re: SPOILER: Leslie's husband big reveal !
    Suzy R

There is no element of surprise anymore on this soap, and no keep you in limbo Fridays. Boring! Adam's return better be spectacular. Because that's the only thing for me that is going to keep me around. Plus adding a great actors for the ones we lost. New Adam, New Phyllis, New Billy is going to kill or make the show.

#3   2014/06/10 12:20PM
    halfy

Are we really supposed to be surprised by this? OMG these writers are so bad.

#4   2014/06/10 02:47PM
    soushe

Of course, Dylan will offer blood if needed, because he feels guilty because of Paul's predicament. He feels like its his fault that Paul got shot. So maybe the Doctor found out that Dylan's blood is a match and that Paul is Dylan's father.

#5   2014/06/10 03:26PM
    Nezy

I would like to see how this plays out. I think majority of viewers saw this coming a mile away, but if its performed well it could still be powerful despite knowing how it will be done ahead of time.

#6   2014/06/10 04:00PM
    janetb

Quote Nezy: I would like to see how this plays out. I think majority of viewers saw this coming a mile away, but if its performed well it could still be powerful despite knowing how it will be done ahead of time.

I want to hear Nikki's explanation for why she always thought Ian was the father and Paul didn't question it either. Is this the big secret that Ian told Leslie? I don't see it as so earth shattering and worth a big financial payoff for him.

#7   2014/06/10 05:14PM
    MommyofMaggie

I think Dylan will donate a lot more than blood - like, part of his liver to replace Paul's damaged one. They can do that these days.

I agree with others who say that Dylan ought to be covered in additional guilt and shame for his role in Paul's getting shot. I hope Dylan suffers BIG-TIME for his repeated brash and irresponsible actions. Nikki ought to spank him.

#8   2014/06/11 06:31AM
    FL senior fan

Quote TreeBuild: Leslie's husband drops a bomb on Nikki and Christine this Friday after failing to find a suitable donor for Paul.

(Of course Paul is Dylan's father. Ian told Leslie. It is Father's Day. It is so obvious.)

----------------
    I'm delighted to see another doctor besides "Stitch"; they made him the all important go-to for everyone's needs at the hospital. I hope this reveal does not break up Paul and Christine (because of Nikki's clingy ways).
    Anyway...WELCOME ABOARD new actor, and new doctor!
    Will Leslie have to break "client confidentiality" with Ian in order to save a life?

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/06/11 06:32AM
    #9   2014/06/11 06:50AM
    alikat

I'll be honest, I hope that's NOT the secret that Ian told Leslie. Whatever the secret is...I hope it's bigger than Ian not being Dylan's father because that's not big enough.

I said this in another thread, I hope whatever this secret is pulls a lot of storylines together for one huge "WOW HOLY COW" July sweeps arc.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list