List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Dylan should be arrested

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Dylan should be arrested

Started by debby2645 at 2014/06/09 04:58PM
    Latest post: 2014/06/15 01:05PM, Views: 3771, Replies: 42
    « 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #31   2014/06/11 04:07AM
    Re: Dylan should be arrested
    dsaillor

In real life he wouldn't be in the same room discussing police business along w/ how many working for the police dept w/ felonies? Very unrealistic and so not Dylan's fault if they choose to let him join right in on police business. Just saying

#32   2014/06/11 04:25AM
    Dexter Fan

Exactly!Arrest Dylan for stupidity and bad acting!He should know better.And most of all,don't get rid of Paul!He is head and shoulders above Austin,Nu-cop,and practically all the newbies!

#33   2014/06/11 09:15AM
    Galazz

Yes he should be. Dylan acted like a vigilante and could have gotten several people killed.

#34   2014/06/13 01:34AM
    DeevaCulver

Quote vikis3: The way Dylan likes to spring into action, I'm thinking he needs to be a cop instead of a coffee shop owner...or GC's newest PI

Maybe he'll take after his new daddy

#35   2014/06/13 07:32AM
    Coonfoot

I think Dylan did the right thing. He's a man protecting the woman he loves. Avery probably would have been shot if he hadn't rushed in to save her. Det. Harding needs to back off.... I do not like him one bit. Dylan did what any red-blooded American man would do if he's worth anything.

#36   2014/06/13 07:26PM
    xjustbestrong

No, he should not be.

#37   2014/06/13 09:49PM
    shuby

When Paul told his fellow cops to guard the door and don't let no one leave, they all turned around and conti nue to do what they were already doing. If I was Chief I would fire everyone that stood in that room who annoyed his order instead of sending Dylan to Jail. Just Saying

#38   2014/06/15 07:39AM
    selenacross

The detective called it. Dylan, the hothead, is totally responsible for Paul being shot.

#39   2014/06/15 08:00AM
    villyforever55

Quote Coonfoot: I think Dylan did the right thing. He's a man protecting the woman he loves. Avery probably would have been shot if he hadn't rushed in to save her. Det. Harding needs to back off.... I do not like him one bit. Dylan did what any red-blooded American man would do if he's worth .

No, Dylan did not do the right thing. He's lucky it didn't work out worse than it did. How would he have felt if the gun had gone off while wrestling with Austin and Austin had been shot and possibly killed? I understand, but he was still wrong. But, he won't be arrested.

#40   2014/06/15 09:22AM
    selenacross

Yes, Dylan is responsible for Paul being shot. She has admitted as much over and over again. The detective, who witnesses the shooting also blames Dylan.

« 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list