List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Dylan should be arrested

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Dylan should be arrested

Started by debby2645 at 2014/06/09 04:58PM
    Latest post: 2014/06/15 01:05PM, Views: 3894, Replies: 42
    « 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #21   2014/06/10 01:54PM
    Re: Dylan should be arrested
    hubbardfan

Quote Lizzytish: I don't like that new cop that I guess replaced Alex, but I totally agreed with his rant at Dylan. If you think about it, Dylan is also responsible for Ian harrassing everyone in GC. He's the fool who went looking for him.

Add that to the fact that SB is an emotionless actor -- doesn't appeal to me at all. TPTB need to wrap up this dumb SL and cut their losses.

It galls me that David Tom -- who can act circles around Steve Burton -- is gone while Burton sticks around to continuing boring us to death.

Say it loud, now! ITA! Couldn't have said it better myself!

#22   2014/06/10 02:10PM
    moehop

Dylan did the same thing that Micheal did when he ran on ahead to save his woman.
    They can't count on the GCPD to get there in time. They are pathetic IMO Avery could have been shot or injured by the time they got there.
    They may charge Dylan but a good lawyer could get him off easily. OH Yeah! Avery is a lawyer, I almost forgot tee hee

#23   2014/06/10 03:42PM
    xjustbestrong

No, Dylan should not be arrested.

#24   2014/06/10 04:53PM
    fighterm

After today's horrible acting I think Courtney will be killed off. She was made to look so stupid running after Austin. She looks and acts better as a model.

Dylan, of course, is not guilty of anything IMO. He was first to alert police to the fact that something is wrong with Avery. And first on the scene.

Anyway, there is not enough space in jail for all Genoa city criminals that should go there first: Sharon (break-in and causing coma), Billy (kidnapping causing death), Ben (manslaughter), Austin (kidnapping), Victor (Bonaventure) etc.

#25   2014/06/10 04:55PM
    xjustbestrong

Courtney isn't being killed off cuz the actress who is playing her isn't leaving the show.

#26   2014/06/10 07:24PM
    Galazz

Yes he should. He is responsible for Paul getting shot and for Austin escaping.

#27   2014/06/10 07:33PM
    ping123

Quote xjustbestrong: Courtney isn't being killed off cuz the actress who is playing her isn't leaving the show.

They meant Summer, not Courtney.

#28   2014/06/10 09:19PM
    xjustbestrong

Quote Galazz: Yes he should. He is responsible for Paul getting shot and for Austin escaping.

No he should not and no he was not responsible for Paul getting shot or for Austin escaping.

#29   2014/06/10 09:20PM
    xjustbestrong

Well then Summer isn't being killed off cuz the actress who is playing her isn't leaving the show.

#30   2014/06/11 01:44AM
    Feliciena

Quote Ontarian: What I find totally stupid is while they were all standing there looking at Paul (cops included) Austin ran out the door. You would think that at least one of the cops would have grabbed Austin, cuffed him from behind, and held on to him. But no, they all ran over to Paul and left him standing there unattended, hence, he escaped. GCP = Mickey Mouse Club.

It was a total joke. As far as Dylan, he was wrong but I do think he saved Avery's life as the cops would have been a few seconds too late. After what others have done on the show, why should Dylan be arrested? Billy kidnapped Adam at gunpoint & nothing happened to him.

« 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list