List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Dylan should be arrested

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Dylan should be arrested

Started by debby2645 at 2014/06/09 04:58PM
    Latest post: 2014/06/15 01:05PM, Views: 3783, Replies: 42
    « 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #11   2014/06/10 10:33AM
    Re: Dylan should be arrested
    CountyWaterford

Just when I think the writing and acting can't get any worse, I watched today...I'm still laughing!! The Three Stooges could have taken down Austin, Avery looked like she was posing as a receiver in a football game - "come on, come on now, throw me the ball, right here, I'm open, aaahhhh come on now," kickback on Courtney's weapon before sound of gunshot and was she shooting at the moon while talking down street level. Telling Summer she didn't need to be at Avery's and to leave WTH? Leave alone Austin could have been in the stairwell listening. And is Billy now telling the 'I don't know how the he11 to shut up from telling all my business space cadet' what to do? He's more interested in Chelsea and the sheets than Victoria. Summer is a useless, stupid, brainless cause so please let her get shot or fall off a building and be flattened. ABSOLUTELY, ZERO STORY LINE! All in the first 40 minutes, no need to watch last.. It's muted until B&B comes on, then General Hospital. Old Phyllis was wonderful yesterday!! YES, Dylan should be locked up for his stupidity. For him to have been military and Austin elbow him twice and shoot Paul then run, maybe Dylan should be charged in the shooting as well!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/06/10 10:37AM
    #12   2014/06/10 10:59AM
    cottonjenn

I don't blame Dylan one bit. At the police station they were all standing around twititling their thumbs and I thought they dispatched police to Austin's place. Guess not. So it's a good thing Dylan was able to act instantly. Now Avery should have grabbed the gun while Dylan had Austin down. When the police got there they were more concerned with Dylan being there than apprehending Austin.
    I'm sure Paul being shot was done so that Dylan could give blood and they could discover he's Paul's son.

#13   2014/06/10 11:26AM
    vikis3

The way Dylan likes to spring into action, I'm thinking he needs to be a cop instead of a coffee shop owner...or GC's newest PI

#14   2014/06/10 11:28AM
    janetb

Quote Ontarian: What I find totally stupid is while they were all standing there looking at Paul (cops included) Austin ran out the door. You would think that at least one of the cops would have grabbed Austin, cuffed him from behind, and held on to him. But no, they all ran over to Paul and left him standing there unattended, hence, he escaped. GCP = Mickey Mouse Club.

This was an episode of the Three Stooges, AKA the GCPD. They knew where Dylan went and that Austin had a gun. Have they never heard of a bullet proof vest? Courtney chasing after Austin and confronting Summer at Avery's apartment was stupid. I know that Paul getting shot is part of the s/l but they don't even try to be realistic.

Then there was Dylan yelling for a doctor and protection for Avery while Paul is fighting for his life. He was worried about her but she had told him she wasn't physically hurt and wasn't a priority. What a moron.

#15   2014/06/10 11:47AM
    Suzy R

How this all came down was completely phony. That's all the writer's could come up with, REALLY! Totally unbelievable. The GCPD seem to botch everything they do lately. Wouldn't want to be stuck in Genoa City with these nitwits, and all these criminals that get away with not ending up in jail after they commit a crime. Why isn't Billy in jail, After his kidnapping and "murder" on Adam. Sharon, Victor, actually every character should be sitting in jail talking with each other. Gets so foolish and unbelievable when everything seems to fall between the cracks and get unsolved or forgotten. Totally annoying!!!

#16   2014/06/10 11:50AM
    Nezy

Quote CanadianFan4:
    Quote debby2645: He interfered in a police investigation. I really don't like his character at all.....

I don't mind his character, however, I find it highly unlikely that given his training in the army he was unable to overpower Austin easily! But I guess we're supposed to have forgotten that he was in the army

It was so funny and I don't think it was suppose to be. Dylan is okay, I can live with or without his character.

#17   2014/06/10 11:54AM
    ntrlyvain

Today's show was a terrible. It was just so silly. You can't blame Dylan. They should have been more on top of the situation.
    Courtney please retire. You are not a believable cop.
    I'm still laughing.

#18   2014/06/10 12:10PM
    APRIL JOY

There is something really off about the det Harding.I don't like him.Dylan took off to save Avery.the GC police department has been a joke for like ever.they have a felony Kevin working in the department .Paul who never was a cop but a P.I. is chief police.Courtney look so out of place jumping out when summer came in .Austin would have shot Avery if she had to depend on the police to help her.Dylan is out the door while they stood there in the Dept.now they will find out Dylan is Paul son.I guess Nikki forgot she was having sex with Paul back in the day.it never occur to her Paul could be the daddy.

#19   2014/06/10 12:49PM
    Lizzytish

I don't like that new cop that I guess replaced Alex, but I totally agreed with his rant at Dylan. If you think about it, Dylan is also responsible for Ian harrassing everyone in GC. He's the fool who went looking for him.

Add that to the fact that SB is an emotionless actor -- doesn't appeal to me at all. TPTB need to wrap up this dumb SL and cut their losses.

It galls me that David Tom -- who can act circles around Steve Burton -- is gone while Burton sticks around to continuing boring us to death.

#20   2014/06/10 01:28PM
    alikat

Quote Lizzytish: I don't like that new cop that I guess replaced Alex, but I totally agreed with his rant at Dylan. If you think about it, Dylan is also responsible for Ian harrassing everyone in GC. He's the fool who went looking for him.

Add that to the fact that SB is an emotionless actor -- doesn't appeal to me at all. TPTB need to wrap up this dumb SL and cut their losses.

It galls me that David Tom -- who can act circles around Steve Burton -- is gone while Burton sticks around to continuing boring us to death.

I think Steve Burton is a fabulous actor. Full of emotion. While he hasn't really been given a LOT lately to show off his talents, he's proven himself time and again. The whole Chelsea / Connor storyline he showed a whole rainbow of emotions as well as in scenes with Melody Thomas Scott. He and Avery are cookie cutter and filler right now. This storyline (cooking show)needs to end so they're ending it. Hopefully they'll really write something good for him to show off his talents.

David Tom is also fabulous. He's very talented and I wish they would have just realized he's too youthful to mix it up with Victoria/Stitch, etc...and pulled him more into a younger crowd via a down spiral away from Villy. DT could pull it off and make us take the ride.

But I appreciate that you gave your opinion and have the right to it.

« 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list