List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Dylan should be arrested

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Dylan should be arrested

Started by debby2645 at 2014/06/09 04:58PM
    Latest post: 2014/06/15 01:05PM, Views: 3811, Replies: 42
    1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #1   2014/06/09 04:58PM
    Dylan should be arrested
    debby2645

He interfered in a police investigation. I really don't like his character at all.....

#2   2014/06/09 05:04PM
    Re: Dylan should be arrested
    CanadianFan4

Quote debby2645: He interfered in a police investigation. I really don't like his character at all.....

I don't mind his character, however, I find it highly unlikely that given his training in the army he was unable to overpower Austin easily! But I guess we're supposed to have forgotten that he was in the army

#3   2014/06/09 07:49PM
    desert lord

I agree, Dylan should be arrested... however, have been reading by other posters that Dylan is Paul's son...did I miss something?? how does everyone seem to know this fact...has it come out?? anyone?? thanks, JP

#4   2014/06/09 09:45PM
    fighterm

In a long line who should be arrested Dylan is the last one. Sharon, Billy, Ben, Victor, Austin, Adam etc are all before him.

#5   2014/06/10 04:27AM
    FL senior fan

Dylan is a hot-head; same as half-brother Nick.

Dylan did interfere in cop's business....give him a day in jail.

#6   2014/06/10 06:15AM
    deceived

Quote CanadianFan4:
    Quote debby2645: He interfered in a police investigation. I really don't like his character at all.....

I don't mind his character, however, I find it highly unlikely that given his training in the army he was unable to overpower Austin easily! But I guess we're supposed to have forgotten that he was in the army

Don't forget him working out at the AC???

#7   2014/06/10 07:04AM
    alikat

I watched General Hospital for 10 years now. I still watch. I started BACK watching Y&R when Steve Burton started in January 2013. I have truly been loving the show and have liked the character. Enjoyed how it contrasted his character on GH.

However, in a marathon run of catching up this past week, I've said more than one time..."Dylan is starting to seem like Jason Morgan without the mob"

Then Victor did the beating of Ian in the alleyway and Dylan and Victor have actually been interacting more peacefully as if working together.

Suddenly I thought...UH OH!!!! Victor better NOT become some Mobster.

#8   2014/06/10 07:36AM
    Ontarian

What I find totally stupid is while they were all standing there looking at Paul (cops included) Austin ran out the door. You would think that at least one of the cops would have grabbed Austin, cuffed him from behind, and held on to him. But no, they all ran over to Paul and left him standing there unattended, hence, he escaped. GCP = Mickey Mouse Club.

#9   2014/06/10 10:05AM
    FiveGrand

Well he will probably be the next police officer/ high ranking detective in GC. Look at Kevin, Michael, Fen just to name a few. What did Kevin say? Paul looked the other way for him. Really? Anyway he is Paul's son so all will be forgiven.

#10   2014/06/10 10:23AM
    virginia cat

Dylan did interfered in Police Work. but all he could think about was his Woman was in Trouble. In /real Life he would be in Trouble, but on here he only protected his Woman. Every Woman would Love To thank Her Man would Do That. He needs to go back to GH, where there is more Action. You can see in His Eyes that he is use to more Action. Go Home to GH.

1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list