List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Promo Spoiler June 9 (Clip)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Promo Spoiler June 9 (Clip)

Started by Castilla-Leon at 2014/06/09 03:13PM
    Latest post: 2014/06/14 09:15AM, Views: 2119, Replies: 18
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2014/06/10 06:37PM
    Re: Promo Spoiler June 9 (Clip)
    Galazz

Quote Laurie_AdamNewman21: I don't think Paul will die. Another poster posted spoilers where Dylan will give blood to save him. Courtney made a comment on today's show which makes me think that she will be the one that dies. Summer is just plain stupid.

No one in GC is more stupid than the inept chief of police.
    Summer is only 19, what's Paul's excuse?

#12   2014/06/10 07:37PM
    Galazz

I think Austin will be redeemed and he and Summer will fall in love. The shooting was Dylan's fault.

#13   2014/06/10 07:48PM
    Dazzeling

I don't think Paul will die. Either Dylan will donate blood or somehow help to save Paul's liver. When that happens they will find out that Dylan is Nikki and Paul's son. That will be Ian Ward's secret and the revelation that will rock both Paul and Christine and Nikki and Victor's marriages, which was in the Spoilers.

#14   2014/06/10 08:06PM
    Galazz

Quote Dazzeling: I don't think Paul will die. Either Dylan will donate blood or somehow help to save Paul's liver. When that happens they will find out that Dylan is Nikki and Paul's son. That will be Ian Ward's secret and the revelation that will rock both Paul and Christine and Nikki and Victor's marriages, which was in the Spoilers.

Victor, Paul, Nikki, Christine? Wake me when it's over.

#15   2014/06/10 10:38PM
    Lindy 57

That's exactly what Nick said today on canadian show..That Summer is young and she doesn't always think the right way..That father knows his daughter.And Nick said today Summer will believe anything because she is young and believes everything someone tells her..What a great dad he is.He knows his duughter..Even Jack told Nick That Nick know Summer better then anyone

#16   2014/06/11 01:32AM
    ruusky

Quote Laurie_AdamNewman21: I don't think Paul will die. Another poster posted spoilers where Dylan will give blood to save him. Courtney made a comment on today's show which makes me think that she will be the one that dies. Summer is just plain stupid.

I am hoping they do kill Courtney off. She is horrible. These spoilers look as lame as everything else.

#17   2014/06/11 01:35AM
    ruusky

Quote Laurie_AdamNewman21: I read somewhere that her contract will not be renewed (the actress that plays Summer). I'm guessing since she will run away with Austin she will not return?

I haven't seen that. DO you have a link? I won't miss her but I think it is Courtenay that will be killed off.

#18   2014/06/11 08:33AM
    Galazz

I am so glad for Austin. I did not want to see Summer with Fen. Fen and Summer to be BFF's like their parents.

#19   2014/06/14 09:15AM
    selenacross

It's about time we had some young love at Y&R!

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list