List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Promo Spoiler June 9 (Clip)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Promo Spoiler June 9 (Clip)

Started by Castilla-Leon at 2014/06/09 03:13PM
    Latest post: 2014/06/14 09:15AM, Views: 1990, Replies: 18
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2014/06/09 03:13PM
    Promo Spoiler June 9 (Clip)
    Castilla-Leon

I hope this is allowed not sure.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LEG2O1vvLfQ

#2   2014/06/09 03:34PM
    Re: Promo Spoiler June 9 (Clip)
    Castilla-Leon

Everything that poster posted about Shocking twists is true.

#3   2014/06/09 03:52PM
    TrinaKbM

OMG! I hope Paul doesn't die... if he does, I bet you that Christine is going to end up being pregnant. And as for Summer!! OMG.. she is going on the run with Austin! How did she not run away from HIM once she found out his hatred towards his aunt Avery... I just can't wait!!!!

#4   2014/06/09 05:14PM
    Castilla-Leon

Quote TrinaKbM: OMG! I hope Paul doesn't die... if he does, I bet you that Christine is going to end up being pregnant. And as for Summer!! OMG.. she is going on the run with Austin! How did she not run away from HIM once she found out his hatred towards his aunt Avery... I just can't wait!!!!

Come on! Do you really think Paul is going to die? ---NO!

#5   2014/06/09 06:17PM
    Laurie_AdamN...

I don't think Paul will die. Another poster posted spoilers where Dylan will give blood to save him. Courtney made a comment on today's show which makes me think that she will be the one that dies. Summer is just plain stupid.

#6   2014/06/09 07:47PM
    mswadel

you can't put an adult head (brain) on a young persons shoulders! she isn't dumb just young and inexperienced

#7   2014/06/09 08:14PM
    Soulsistah

Quote Laurie_AdamNewman21: I don't think Paul will die. Another poster posted spoilers where Dylan will give blood to save him. Courtney made a comment on today's show which makes me think that she will be the one that dies. Summer is just plain stupid.

I don't think Paul will die either. Courtney? Well, if so, I don't think she'd be a huge loss to the show. I'm just not buying what JFP is trying to sell with Noah and Courtney.

Summer, lord. She should just change her name to Dummer. She has known Austen for what, 5 minutes, has basically thrown her virginity at him, and now she is willing to run off with him after he shoots Paul?! I'm getting pretty fed up with her moping stupidity. Idiot.

#8   2014/06/09 11:11PM
    BaconWithASi...

Quote Soulsistah:
    Quote Laurie_AdamNewman21: I don't think Paul will die. Another poster posted spoilers where Dylan will give blood to save him. Courtney made a comment on today's show which makes me think that she will be the one that dies. Summer is just plain stupid.

I don't think Paul will die either. Courtney? Well, if so, I don't think she'd be a huge loss to the show. I'm just not buying what JFP is trying to sell with Noah and Courtney.

Summer, lord. She should just change her name to Dummer. She has known Austen for what, 5 minutes, has basically thrown her virginity at him, and now she is willing to run off with him after he shoots Paul?! I'm getting pretty fed up with her moping stupidity. Idiot.

YUP....Are they really making Summer THAT stupid? She knows he just kidnapped her aunt/held her at gunpoint AND shot Paul....and she STILL might agree to meet up with him and help him?. Summer has been full-on desperado this past week in regards to Austen lol

#9   2014/06/10 06:24PM
    Laurie_AdamN...

I read somewhere that her contract will not be renewed (the actress that plays Summer). I'm guessing since she will run away with Austin she will not return?

#10   2014/06/10 06:36PM
    Galazz

Quote Laurie_AdamNewman21: I read somewhere that her contract will not be renewed (the actress that plays Summer). I'm guessing since she will run away with Austin she will not return?

Where did you read that?

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list