List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: I love the show and the writing.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

I love the show and the writing.

Started by RitaAugust19 at 2014/06/09 01:45PM
    Latest post: 2014/06/10 05:12PM, Views: 1463, Replies: 36
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #21   2014/06/10 02:19AM
    Re: I love the show and the writing.
    budster

Quote Feliciena: I will continue watching the show but the writing has gone down the tube. No denying that. I keep hoping they get rid of Phelp. As much as I like BM & MM, no 2 actors make the show, however, the writing does.

I agree, the actors can only do much. They need decent writing and they are not getting it and only doing the best they can with this drivel.

#22   2014/06/10 02:32AM
    TammyWise

Quote Skyemichelle:
    Quote RitaAugust19: I'm happy with the show and the writing. Compared to some other shows (I won't mention any names) this is by far the best. Other than the fact that MM was fired and I wasn't there, so I really don't know what happened. Great actors, great acting!
    JFP is that you?

I thought the same thing when I first read this post.

#23   2014/06/10 02:35AM
    TammyWise

Quote deceived:
    Quote go2girl:
    Quote RitaAugust19: I'm happy with the show and the writing. Compared to some other shows (I won't mention any names) this is by far the best. Other than the fact that MM was fired and I wasn't there, so I really don't know what happened. Great actors, great acting!

I like the show. Otherwise I wouldn't watch and I certainly wouldn't come to this messageboard. Some stories need help and sometimes there are holes but otherwise it's entertainment.

I love the show at this time, but this is because my Shick is reunited, and a possible Cassie Twin... love the balance of seeing my beloved Veterans on once or twice a week mixed in with some newbies...the way Shick was reunited and maybe get remarried, has been handled with care...
    And if I need a punching bag, I will go buy one...
    LOL.

I'm with you on this one. If by loving the Shick sweet scenes meaning "loving the show", then I guess Yes I do love the show. I still find boring as hell though. One couple who has chemistry and passion cannot carry the whole show. Especially if that couple is doomed from the start. The writing desperately needs to improve.

#24   2014/06/10 11:44AM
    cantbelieveit

Quote Skyemichelle:
    JFP is that you?

So Jill told you to say that, huh?

#25   2014/06/10 11:45AM
    cantbelieveit

LOL

#26   2014/06/10 11:45AM
    cantbelieveit

Quote Paddy52: This has to be JFP/WRITERS LOL!

Jill told her to write that,LOL

#27   2014/06/10 11:46AM
    cantbelieveit

Quote PurrrrrrrKitty: I don't LOOOOOOOVE the show, but I still enjoy it enough to watch or it would be off of my DVR.. GH will NEVER replace it, for me.

I nevr watched any of those soaps that JFP was suppose to have ruined.. I hated GH in its hey date.. I left GL long before she arrived because I thought it had become wayyyyyy too soapy and stupid..Reva did things beyond belief.

When and if Y&R leaves, I will just stop watching soaps.
    I have a lot of friends who feel the same way.

JILL is that U?

#28   2014/06/10 12:16PM
    jacoma

The Y&R is the best show out there.BUT, since they have let go some of their best actors and actresses, the show has seriously gone to the dogs.And it will continue to go down that spiral hill, until they bring back some of the best actors and change some of the S\L as they are boring as hell.I want to be able to watch my favorite show again and enjoy it,not tape it and skip through most of it.

#29   2014/06/10 12:32PM
    halfy

Y&R used to be the best and thanks to loyal viewers is still in the number one spot. But not for long.. not with the way things are going.. DOWN

#30   2014/06/10 12:51PM
    keepitfuntosee

You got to be kidding me because the plots makes no sense like today when the kidnapper of Avery got away from a building that should have had police all over it and the police looking like a group of idiots and clowns.

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list