List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: I love the show and the writing.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

I love the show and the writing.

Started by RitaAugust19 at 2014/06/09 01:45PM
    Latest post: 2014/06/10 05:12PM, Views: 1452, Replies: 36
    1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #1   2014/06/09 01:45PM
    I love the show and the writing.
    RitaAugust19

I'm happy with the show and the writing. Compared to some other shows (I won't mention any names) this is by far the best. Other than the fact that MM was fired and I wasn't there, so I really don't know what happened. Great actors, great acting!

#2   2014/06/09 01:49PM
    Re: I love the show and the writing.
    Skyemichelle

Quote RitaAugust19: I'm happy with the show and the writing. Compared to some other shows (I won't mention any names) this is by far the best. Other than the fact that MM was fired and I wasn't there, so I really don't know what happened. Great actors, great acting!
    JFP is that you?

#3   2014/06/09 01:55PM
    Feliciena

Quote Skyemichelle:
    Quote RitaAugust19: I'm happy with the show and the writing. Compared to some other shows (I won't mention any names) this is by far the best. Other than the fact that MM was fired and I wasn't there, so I really don't know what happened. Great actors, great acting!
    JFP is that you?

LOL

#4   2014/06/09 02:49PM
    go2girl

I like the show. Otherwise I wouldn't watch and I certainly wouldn't come to this messageboard. Some stories need help and sometimes there are holes but otherwise it's entertainment.

#5   2014/06/09 03:34PM
    deceived

Quote go2girl:

I like the show. Otherwise I wouldn't watch and I certainly wouldn't come to this messageboard. Some stories need help and sometimes there are holes but otherwise it's entertainment.

I love the show at this time, but this is because my Shick is reunited, and a possible Cassie Twin... love the balance of seeing my beloved Veterans on once or twice a week mixed in with some newbies...the way Shick was reunited and maybe get remarried, has been handled with care...
    And if I need a punching bag, I will go buy one...
    LOL.

#6   2014/06/09 03:49PM
    TrinaKbM

I completely agree with you. Sorry but I've watched a few recent episodes of Days of our lives... and I'm speechless. Young and the restless is by far the best soap opera. I know other people will have their own opinion but that is mine. The stories in Young and the restless keep you at the edge of your seat, always. I started watching a few years ago religiously with my mother and now I can not get enough. I really do hope they bring MM back as Adam, if not, I will still continue to watch. It's a great show, great actors and actresses, and cool story lines.

#7   2014/06/09 03:54PM
    Raisen1

Definitely has to be the writers trying to throw people off. The writers are worse than bad, so are the story lines, and bring back Michael.

#8   2014/06/09 03:57PM
    Raisen1

Yeah, it's her.

#9   2014/06/09 07:21PM
    Paddy52

This has to be JFP/WRITERS LOL!

#10   2014/06/09 07:22PM
    Ruby and Teddy

Quote Raisen1: Definitely has to be the writers trying to throw people off. The writers are worse than bad, so are the story lines, and bring back Michael.

Bringing back Michael or Michelle, IMO, would not bring any integrity to the show. Both of them are terrific actors. If they were to be brought back, these amateur writers would just water them down. They could never bring back what was. The whole show is disintegrating so why would these two want to come back? It’s better that they don’t. I give Y&R less than five years before they’re off the air.

1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list