List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Really enjoying Y&R these days

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Really enjoying Y&R these days

Started by LJMOM812 at 2014/06/09 11:37AM
    Latest post: 2014/06/11 10:26AM, Views: 1512, Replies: 37
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #11   2014/06/09 05:18PM
    Re: Really enjoying Y&R these days
    smallworld

Quote TrinaKbM: THANK YOU!!! I am so sick and tired of people complaining that the writers and show are not good.. why are they on this website then taking time out of their to comment on a show they think is stupid?? .. The show is fricking awesome and very interesting... I don't think anyone has been watching GH or Days of our lives because those are the shows that really SUCK

I totally agree. How enlightening it is to read something positive for a change. There is enough negativity in the real world. Mother always said if you don't have anything nice to say, then say nothing at all.

#12   2014/06/10 06:57AM
    fluffnutter

Quote Paddy52: You have got to be kidding me!!!!

OMG I'm with you.... YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING...this has got to be the most boring story lines EVER

#13   2014/06/10 07:16AM
    alikat

I'm with the majority of this thread. I'm enjoying the show. Rare instances of fast forwarding. The Mariah twist has me the most intrigued. How genius to have the fake Cassie also be Tyler's ex. So well crafted.

And one thing I must stress...the way they wrote Elizabeth Hendrickson's exit was phenomenal. That woman can act her bootay off. All of the supporting cast (especially David Tom and Greg Rickart) and the whole story of her slowly sinking KNOWLINGLY into severe mental instability is what should win the writers an Emmy as well as EH and GR for supporting.

#14   2014/06/10 07:51AM
    dreamer371

No, not enjoying this show at all. I really miss my soap, been watching from day one and now not very much.

#15   2014/06/10 08:10AM
    heysista

ICAM Really OMG

#16   2014/06/10 08:13AM
    heysista

Quote fluffnutter:

OMG I'm with you.... YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING...this has got to be the most boring story lines EVER

Hallelujah all in agreement zzzzz boring

#17   2014/06/10 08:14AM
    heysista

Quote dreamer371: No, not enjoying this show at all. I really miss my soap, been watching from day one and now not very much.

I'm in ur corner dreamer371

#18   2014/06/10 08:15AM
    frostysmygirl

Quote PurrrrrrrKitty: I am also enjoying it more than I have in a very long time.. I am not a MAB fan.. never have been.

YES ^^^^ ITA Mab is the one who was destroying long time Characters and their personality's. I am enjoying the show more than i have in years!

#19   2014/06/10 08:31AM
    LJMOM812

Quote frostysmygirl:
    Quote PurrrrrrrKitty: I am also enjoying it more than I have in a very long time.. I am not a MAB fan.. never have been.

YES ^^^^ ITA Mab is the one who was destroying long time Characters and their personality's. I am enjoying the show more than i have in years!

I agree with you both--I hated the MAB days. Thank goodness she is gone.

#20   2014/06/10 08:33AM
    LJMOM812

Quote alikat: I'm with the majority of this thread. I'm enjoying the show. Rare instances of fast forwarding. The Mariah twist has me the most intrigued. How genius to have the fake Cassie also be Tyler's ex. So well crafted.

And one thing I must stress...the way they wrote Elizabeth Hendrickson's exit was phenomenal. That woman can act her bootay off. All of the supporting cast (especially David Tom and Greg Rickart) and the whole story of her slowly sinking KNOWLINGLY into severe mental instability is what should win the writers an Emmy as well as EH and GR for supporting.

You are right about EH. I was never a Chloe fan, but she made me cry so many times in the last few months--girl can act!

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list