List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Really enjoying Y&R these days

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Really enjoying Y&R these days

Started by LJMOM812 at 2014/06/09 11:37AM
    Latest post: 2014/06/11 10:26AM, Views: 1539, Replies: 37
    1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #1   2014/06/09 11:37AM
    Really enjoying Y&R these days
    LJMOM812

I know there are many people that are down on this soap these days, but I have really been enjoying it. Today's (Mon US) was really good! There was great drama with many of the s/ls. I thought the confrontation with Avery and Austin was really good--both the actors did a fantastic job! I am becoming a fan of the actor who plays Austin. Also, I love the Mariah character. Her character is sort of gray and interesting to me. I look forward to her scenes. And I have to say--I have always been and always will be a Christine fan from way back. I love when she is on because she reminds me of the old days of Y&R. I think this is going to be an exciting week for our soap!

#2   2014/06/09 12:53PM
    Re: Really enjoying Y&R these days
    Paddy52

You have got to be kidding me!!!!

#3   2014/06/09 12:56PM
    PhyllisNewma...

I really enjoying the show to

#4   2014/06/09 01:08PM
    mgmad1993

Quote LJMOM812: I know there are many people that are down on this soap these days, but I have really been enjoying it. Today's (Mon US) was really good! There was great drama with many of the s/ls. I thought the confrontation with Avery and Austin was really good--both the actors did a fantastic job! I am becoming a fan of the actor who plays Austin. Also, I love the Mariah character. Her character is sort of gray and interesting to me. I look forward to her scenes. And I have to say--I have always been and always will be a Christine fan from way back. I love when she is on because she reminds me of the old days of Y&R. I think this is going to be an exciting week for our soap!

I'm not sure about the creepy Austin story line but I am still a big Y&R fan. I love Sharon/Nick. She's really trying to recover from everything that has happened. We still don't know the real truth about Summer's DNA, what really happened to Adam, or Delia for that matter. I can't wait for Phyllis & Adam to come back!

#5   2014/06/09 01:14PM
    PurrrrrrrKitty

I am also enjoying it more than I have in a very long time.. I am not a MAB fan.. never have been.

#6   2014/06/09 01:15PM
    Skyemichelle

I'll never stop watching Y&R because as sure as I do, something great would happen.

#7   2014/06/09 03:09PM
    go2girl

Quote mgmad1993:
    Quote LJMOM812: I know there are many people that are down on this soap these days, but I have really been enjoying it. Today's (Mon US) was really good! There was great drama with many of the s/ls. I thought the confrontation with Avery and Austin was really good--both the actors did a fantastic job! I am becoming a fan of the actor who plays Austin. Also, I love the Mariah character. Her character is sort of gray and interesting to me. I look forward to her scenes. And I have to say--I have always been and always will be a Christine fan from way back. I love when she is on because she reminds me of the old days of Y&R. I think this is going to be an exciting week for our soap!

I'm not sure about the creepy Austin story line but I am still a big Y&R fan. I love Sharon/Nick. She's really trying to recover from everything that has happened. We still don't know the real truth about Summer's DNA, what really happened to Adam, or Delia for that matter. I can't wait for Phyllis & Adam to come back!

Me too...to all of the above. I guess the return of Phyllis isn't generating much excitement but I can't wait to see what happens. I'm disappointed it isn't MS but will give the new actress a chance. Shick's dealings are the main reason I'm watching...waiting for Mariah to be revealed as Sharon's daughter somehow. Plus Summer & Austin: hope Austin isn't such a bad guy but just blinded by the pain of losing his mom cause I liked the chemistry with these two.

#8   2014/06/09 04:26PM
    TrinaKbM

THANK YOU!!! I am so sick and tired of people complaining that the writers and show are not good.. why are they on this website then taking time out of their to comment on a show they think is stupid?? .. The show is fricking awesome and very interesting... I don't think anyone has been watching GH or Days of our lives because those are the shows that really SUCK

#9   2014/06/09 05:02PM
    Jamie C.

Ditto here. I am really enjoying most of the story lines right now, and this big suspenseful build-up.

#10   2014/06/09 05:18PM
    Oldsoapie

I'm loving it, too. Fast moving. Good acting. Watched many soaps in my long life. Don't like it? Don't watch it. Period. Bashing writers/actors is just a textual selfie. Showing off - nothing.

1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list