List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Send Chelsea "a message from the grave" !!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Send Chelsea "a message from the grave" !!!

Started by FL senior fan at 2014/06/08 12:35PM
    Latest post: 2014/06/11 09:13AM, Views: 1682, Replies: 14
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2014/06/09 11:39AM
    Re: Send Chelsea
    FL senior fan

Quote roseofsharon1942: I think that would be a good idea for Adam to send Chelsea a message for her eyes only and give her a little hope that he is still alive but can't come back yet and doesn't want his father to know, either. Maybe, he ought to tell her he has a camera on peanut's crib so he can see her and Connor together. Add some good mysterious story/line here. She doesn't need to move on, she has Adam. That would make Chelsea stronger and not in the need of Victor's protection. Victor doesn't care about her, just his grandson.

-----------------
    thank you, you were able to grasp what I was saying.

#12   2014/06/09 11:50AM
    villyforever55

That would be a better use of her con skills than this ridiculous set up of a trip to Australia to help a man who used to own and run a national gossip magazine. She could keep that secret to herself and still play the grieving widow, not letting on that Adam is alive until he is ready for it to be known.

#13   2014/06/09 02:10PM
    hubbardfan

Chelsea doesn't know HOW to keep her mouth shut! She runs around spilling her business to anyone who'll listen! She can't be trusted to do the right thing...she didn't even follow Adam's wishes that she not let Victor anywhere near Connor! He told her to trust JACK! But nooooooo! Now she's cozying up to the man who hates her husband, tried to kill him, and is all up in her house and business, cozying up to HIS son! WTH!? He's gonna break more than a pencil when he hits town, and Billy-Boy better watch out!!

#14   2014/06/10 07:59AM
    FL senior fan

Jane, did you forget Adam was on his way to confess when Billy kidnapped him at gun point, thus the wreck?

#15   2014/06/11 09:13AM
    Galazz

Quote FL senior fan: I can barely stand Chelsea's helpful attitude towards Billy-Boy. I understand she thinks her husband is dead, but really...seems to be moving right along and butting in where she does not belong; so much sympathy for looser Billy.
    Therefore, I think it's time for Adam to send an information, but scary, message "from the grave" giving Chelsea some idea of what Billy really did to him. Enough clues that she'd start asking the tough questions from Billy that she didn't ask after "the accident". If Chelsea SLEEPS with Billy I hope Adam returns and goes for custody of Connor. I think Victor would side WITH ADAM, since he also hates Billy-Boy.
    How do YOU feel about Chelsea/Billy's growing relationship?

I think Chelsea is helping Billy out of guilt. Adam killed Billy's daughter. Chelsea has watched Billy and Chloe ripped apart by grief that her husband caused. She also owes Billy and Chloe a great deal. If Chloe and Billy hadn't donated Delia's corneas, Connor would be blind now!

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list