List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Send Chelsea "a message from the grave" !!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Send Chelsea "a message from the grave" !!!

Started by FL senior fan at 2014/06/08 12:35PM
    Latest post: 2014/06/11 09:13AM, Views: 1786, Replies: 14
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2014/06/08 12:35PM
    Send Chelsea "a message from the grave" !!!
    FL senior fan

I can barely stand Chelsea's helpful attitude towards Billy-Boy. I understand she thinks her husband is dead, but really...seems to be moving right along and butting in where she does not belong; so much sympathy for looser Billy.
    Therefore, I think it's time for Adam to send an information, but scary, message "from the grave" giving Chelsea some idea of what Billy really did to him. Enough clues that she'd start asking the tough questions from Billy that she didn't ask after "the accident". If Chelsea SLEEPS with Billy I hope Adam returns and goes for custody of Connor. I think Victor would side WITH ADAM, since he also hates Billy-Boy.
    How do YOU feel about Chelsea/Billy's growing relationship?

#2   2014/06/08 02:30PM
    Re: Send Chelsea
    WaveJumper

I think it is a totally stupid storyline. Billy basically killed her husband. Maybe the writers don'"t watch their own show or short memories.

#3   2014/06/08 02:30PM
    janetb

Maybe I missed something. Didn't Adam grab for the gun and that's how the car went over the cliff? Was he shot? Adam chose to fake his death and I have no sympathy for him. Billy went after him because he confessed to hitting Delia . Chelsea was left to deal with the fallout and feels she owes Billy and Chloe after they donated Delia's corneas and what Adam confessed to.

#4   2014/06/08 03:57PM
    veryopinionated

Quote janetb: Maybe I missed something. Didn't Adam grab for the gun and that's how the car went over the cliff? Was he shot? Adam chose to fake his death and I have no sympathy for him. Billy went after him because he confessed to hitting Delia . Chelsea was left to deal with the fallout and feels she owes Billy and Chloe after they donated Delia's corneas and what Adam confessed to.

Adam was held at gun point. He grabbed for the gun to free himself from Billy. Billy never let go of the gun.In the struggle the gun fired. I don't know if Adam was shot but he surely was burned a lot. He had to fake his death because the actor was fired and still not recast.

#5   2014/06/08 04:33PM
    Kaptivated

I'm sorry but this notion that Adam should get custody of Connor is freaking ABSURD to me. Adam killed a little girl, covered up his crime, lied about it, deceived his wife for MONTHS and is now faking his death and willfully abandoning his wife and son....and this loser deserves the baby WHEN or IF he ever decides to come back to town? Really? Connor probably doesn't even know who the hell Adam is...he's been gone so long and missed so much of Connor's young life.

The nerve to think Chelsea should lose her son to a man that has put her through so much pain and turmoil. And for what? For daring to get close to Billy? She's not allowed to move on with her life? You don't get to take a child away from his mother (the one and ONLY constant in his life) because you don't like who she's involved with.

And, here's an idea, since Adam has cameras set up and can see into the penthouse (another disgusting act against Chelsea), he knows that Chelly are getting close.. If he's so upset by it, maybe he ought to let Chelsea knows he's alive. Just a thought.

#6   2014/06/08 05:27PM
    ladycam

Maybe am in a minority but I don't care what Chelsea does with Billy.At the moment there is no Adam and I can't bring myself to care about the character until there is a recast. And even if Billy and Adam fight over Chelsea who cares it's 2 new actors going at it. So am not sure it will be anything but ff material JMHO

#7   2014/06/08 08:00PM
    shuby

I'm that way to, I don't like speaking about Actors or actresses that not even on the show yet.

#8   2014/06/08 09:26PM
    janetb

Quote veryopinionated:
    Quote janetb: Maybe I missed something. Didn't Adam grab for the gun and that's how the car went over the cliff? Was he shot? Adam chose to fake his death and I have no sympathy for him. Billy went after him because he confessed to hitting Delia . Chelsea was left to deal with the fallout and feels she owes Billy and Chloe after they donated Delia's corneas and what Adam confessed to.

Adam was held at gun point. He grabbed for the gun to free himself from Billy. Billy never let go of the gun.In the struggle the gun fired. I don't know if Adam was shot but he surely was burned a lot. He had to fake his death because the actor was fired and still not recast.

I know Adam is presumed dead because the role has to be recast. Chelsea believes she's a widow and single mother who has to move on with her life. Adam chose to let her think that .He'll come back and play the victim and injured party as he always has, and I have no sympathy for him. He has no right to judge anything Chelsea does.

#9   2014/06/09 08:06AM
    roseofsharon...

Quote Kaptivated: I'm sorry but this notion that Adam should get custody of Connor is freaking ABSURD to me. Adam killed a little girl, covered up his crime, lied about it, deceived his wife for MONTHS and is now faking his death and willfully abandoning his wife and son....and this loser deserves the baby WHEN or IF he ever decides to come back to town? Really? Connor probably doesn't even know who the hell Adam is...he's been gone so long and missed so much of Connor's young life.

The nerve to think Chelsea should lose her son to a man that has put her through so much pain and turmoil. And for what? For daring to get close to Billy? She's not allowed to move on with her life? You don't get to take a child away from his mother (the one and ONLY constant in his life) because you don't like who she's involved with.

And, here's an idea, since Adam has cameras set up and can see into the penthouse (another disgusting act against Chelsea), he knows that Chelly are getting close.. If he's so upset by it, maybe he ought to let Chelsea knows he's alive. Just a thought.

Adam just has a camera on his son's crib. Not in the rest of the house that we know of. He loved his son and will prove that when he comes back so to speak.

#10   2014/06/09 08:12AM
    roseofsharon...

I think that would be a good idea for Adam to send Chelsea a message for her eyes only and give her a little hope that he is still alive but can't come back yet and doesn't want his father to know, either. Maybe, he ought to tell her he has a camera on peanut's crib so he can see her and Connor together. Add some good mysterious story/line here. She doesn't need to move on, she has Adam. That would make Chelsea stronger and not in the need of Victor's protection. Victor doesn't care about her, just his grandson.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list