List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: unfinished storylines, and storylines that never e

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

unfinished storylines, and storylines that never e

Started by madamerose55 at 2014/06/04 11:56PM
    Latest post: 2014/06/05 04:46AM, Views: 423, Replies: 2
    page:
    #1   2014/06/04 11:56PM
    unfinished storylines, and storylines that never e
    madamerose55

I know these complaints are all over the board and the writers must know. Storyline about Jill and her inheritance, Sharon pushing Phyliss down the stairs, who is Summer's real father have been going on for over a year. I mean that is ridiculous, I know soaps are slow but not this slow. Young and Restless is now just plodding along, and that is not good. Plus there are storylines that look like they could have been good, some mystery, like Paul seeing someone at Ricky's grave, the story of Daisy and her disappearance. They could have even brought in Avery's ex husband that she and Dylan cheated on. Anything to make this soap more interesting. I am a long time soap watcher of Y&R and General Hospital and love both shows, but everyday GH ends on a cliff hanger and I can't wait for the next show, I want to do that for Y&R too. PS, I love Victor, wish writers would make him more redeemable but at least he is not dull. Love him and Nicky together, always have and hope she goes home soon.

#2   2014/06/05 02:03AM
    Re: unfinished storylines, and storylines that never e
    BobbiSox

ITA! Too many unanswered questions. And yes, Nicki should run home before Victor changes the locks. He's a proud man and I can't see him being humiliated by his wife for too much longer. If she HAD to leave him, she could have gone out of town instead of have EVERYONE in GC know their business. What a stupid woman.

#3   2014/06/05 04:46AM
    Re: unfinished storylines, and storylines that never e
    Brooksie82

ITA and am begging for relief and closure to these every accumulating collection of open ended storylines that the writers start, then forget what they have written and either drop it all together or finish it up with a total contradiction. Example, what about the mystery about Ann who Leslie and Tylers father loved and was writing to in jail and then we meet Hillary her daughter but never find out if Hillary and leslie and tyler are siblings? Then destroy Adam and Chelsea by having her dishonor his wishes about Connor, then have her get involved with Billy? Why not have Adam discover that he never ran over Delia and have him reunited with his family as they were finally coming together before he went into hiding?????? I am so mad about that and then Nikki staying at the same location as IAN like there is NO Other hotel in that city when she is rich???? Go back home to Victor already! They are forever bonded and Victor is horrible but Nikki knows it and accepts it and I love them together anyway.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list