List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Colin & the necklace

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Colin & the necklace

Started by gjnagh at 2014/06/04 11:33PM
    Latest post: 2014/06/05 05:36AM, Views: 484, Replies: 2
    page:
    #1   2014/06/04 11:33PM
    Colin & the necklace
    gjnagh

just wondering.....Katherine's necklace, from her portrait was conveniently found, by Jill, while fighting w Colin, in a chandelier, in the living room. BUT, Colin keeps getting texts re where's the $$$money$$$.

My question: Is anyone else suspicious that Colin "planted" the necklace. My guess is that the necklace is a replica composed of stolen/smuggled gems.

Your thoughts

#2   2014/06/05 02:10AM
    Re: Colin & the necklace
    BobbiSox

Why would anyone in their right mind hide a valuable necklace in a chandelier, hoping that one day someone would throw a pillow up there and knock it loose? That is ludicrous. There's so much more to this necklace story than we know about.

#3   2014/06/05 05:36AM
    Re: Colin & the necklace
    Layngel

Quote gjnagh: just wondering.....Katherine's necklace, from her portrait was conveniently found, by Jill, while fighting w Colin, in a chandelier, in the living room. BUT, Colin keeps getting texts re where's the $$$money$$$.

My question: Is anyone else suspicious that Colin "planted" the necklace. My guess is that the necklace is a replica composed of stolen/smuggled gems.

Your thoughts

I think there is something going on, but I am hoping Jill is setting him up.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list