List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Cant remember...someone help me out.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Cant remember...someone help me out.

Started by restless_one at 2014/06/04 06:04PM
    Latest post: 2014/06/04 06:55PM, Views: 410, Replies: 8
    page:
    #1   2014/06/04 06:04PM
    Cant remember...someone help me out.
    restless_one

Didn`t Katherine leave Nikki all her jewelry?If she did,wouldn`t that make that necklace Jill found Nikki`s?

#2   2014/06/04 06:08PM
    Re: Cant remember...someone help me out.
    Layngel

Quote restless_one: Didn`t Katherine leave Nikki all her jewelry?If she did,wouldn`t that make that necklace Jill found Nikki`s?

You know, that is a good question. I am not sure. I know she got some of Katherine's letters and writings. I do remember her receiving jewelry, but maybe it was the ones she received and not the new necklace?

#3   2014/06/04 06:12PM
    shuby

:~ There was letter or note with the necklace saying k left it to Jill. I think the necklace is a setup for Colin

#4   2014/06/04 06:21PM
    YoungBoldLady50

Quote restless_one: Didn`t Katherine leave Nikki all her jewelry?If she did,wouldn`t that make that necklace Jill found Nikki`s?

I'm not 100% percent sure, but maybe it could have been specific pieces. But then again I don't remember her leaving Victor Chancellor Industries at least at the initial reading of the will, I thought she willed him a book. Next thing I knew he was bequeathed all of Chancellor. So I'm not sure what is going on regarding the will except that Devon was left the bulk of her financial fortune.

#5   2014/06/04 06:29PM
    Layngel

Quote YoungBoldLady50:

I'm not 100% percent sure, but maybe it could have been specific pieces. But then again I don't remember her leaving Victor Chancellor Industries at least at the initial reading of the will, I thought she willed him a book. Next thing I knew he was bequeathed all of Chancellor. So I'm not sure what is going on regarding the will except that Devon was left the bulk of her financial fortune.

That is all I basically remember too, and Esther was to stay on with a pay increase.

#6   2014/06/04 06:42PM
    YoungBoldLady50

Quote Layngel:
    Quote YoungBoldLady50:

That is all I basically remember too, and Esther was to stay on with a pay increase.

Yes! Dear Esther and Chloe being willed all of her couture gowns. And of course Jill and the mysterious music box!!

#7   2014/06/04 06:42PM
    talola

None of Katherine's jewelry was specifically mentioned in the most recent will reading. Katherine left her writings to Nikki.

Years ago, Katherine give all of her jewelry to Nikki in her previous will - when it was Marge (Katherine's look-a-like) who had actually died. I would expect Nikki to have returned the jewels when Katherine came "back from the dead".

#8   2014/06/04 06:45PM
    YoungBoldLady50

Quote shuby: There was letter or note with the necklace saying k left it to Jill. I think the necklace is a setup for Colin

I think your right about the necklace being a setup for the devious Collin. I sure hope it is!!

#9   2014/06/04 06:55PM
    YoungBoldLady50

Quote talola: None of Katherine's jewelry was specifically mentioned in the most recent will reading. Katherine left her writings to Nikki.

Years ago, Katherine give all of her jewelry to Nikki in her previous will - when it was Marge (Katherine's look-a-like) who had actually died. I would expect Nikki to have returned the jewels when Katherine came "back from the dead".

I think your right about the writings. I think I'm guilty of melding storylines from waaay back in the day to more recent storylines!! Thanks for the refresher!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list