List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: The Forget-Me-Not flowers...

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The Forget-Me-Not flowers...

Started by twocentsworth at 2014/06/04 05:40PM
    Latest post: 2014/06/04 06:53PM, Views: 553, Replies: 4
    page:
    #1   2014/06/04 05:40PM
    The Forget-Me-Not flowers...
    twocentsworth

Remember a couple of episodes ago when it was the anniversary of Cassie's death and Nick and Sharon were visiting the grave when Victor also stopped by? Victor took some flowers called forget-me-nots to the gravesite and placed them by the headstone...later after they had gotten back to the ranch house of Sharon's, the flowers were on top of the fireplace mantle by a photo of Cassie...whey did Sharon bring them back and not leave on Cassie's grave??

#2   2014/06/04 06:03PM
    Re: The Forget-Me-Not flowers...
    Jamie C.

I wondered the same thing. And when she brought them in the house she held them just limply too.

#3   2014/06/04 06:39PM
    twocentsworth

Quote Jamie C.: I wondered the same thing. And when she brought them in the house she held them just limply too.

Thank you Jamie C, I was starting to believe I didn't see that...guess Sharon took the flowers name literally and didn't want to "forget them" and leave at the gravesite...but they always did leave them and it just didn't make sense to me...oh well...

#4   2014/06/04 06:43PM
    calliope

I thought that odd also. The prop dept didn't do a good job either. Forget me nots are tiny delicate looking flowers. Those seemed bigger. Could also be my eyes!

#5   2014/06/04 06:53PM
    twocentsworth

Quote calliope: I thought that odd also. The prop dept didn't do a good job either. Forget me nots are tiny delicate looking flowers. Those seemed bigger. Could also be my eyes!

I had to google to see a photo of forget me nots, and like you said they are tiny blue five pedal flowers with yellow center...maybe prop dept used violets or bluebells which has more of a trumpet flower or bell shape.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list