List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Prenatal

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Prenatal

Started by roseofsharon1942 at 2014/06/04 05:19PM
    Latest post: 2014/06/04 06:45PM, Views: 408, Replies: 5
    page:
    #1   2014/06/04 05:19PM
    Prenatal
    roseofsharon...

Yesterday, I think it was, Victoria ran into Ben at the hospital. He asked her what she was doing there and she replied that she was refilling her prenatal vitamins. Didn't she just buy a bottle a week ago and does she have to go to the hospital to get a refill? Someone could have come up with a better reason to be there to begin with. I myself thought she just wanted to see Ben again and I don't think she or he cares if she has a reason.

#2   2014/06/04 05:22PM
    Re: Prenatal
    Honey Bees

Quote roseofsharon1942: Yesterday, I think it was, Victoria ran into Ben at the hospital. He asked her what she was doing there and she replied that she was refilling her prenatal vitamins. Didn't she just buy a bottle a week ago and does she have to go to the hospital to get a refill? Someone could have come up with a better reason to be there to begin with. I myself thought she just wanted to see Ben again and I don't think she or he cares if she has a reason.

I thought the same exact thing. The writers are very lazy!

#3   2014/06/04 05:24PM
    mattieclark

If she wants to see Ben again, all she needs to do is pick up the phone and he'll run over there in 10 minutes!

#4   2014/06/04 06:40PM
    rancher

Gee....Victoria must go through vitamins in a hurry. That was a stupid line. Why didn't the actress say something since she has had 3 children? She could have told the writers that it was UNLIKELY that she would need a refill at this point.

Seems no one cares about the accuracy of the show at all.

#5   2014/06/04 06:40PM
    rancher

Gee....Victoria must go through vitamins in a hurry. That was a stupid line. Why didn't the actress say something since she has had 3 children? She could have told the writers that it was UNLIKELY that she would need a refill at this point.

#6   2014/06/04 06:45PM
    Layngel

Quote rancher: Gee....Victoria must go through vitamins in a hurry. That was a stupid line. Why didn't the actress say something since she has had 3 children? She could have told the writers that it was UNLIKELY that she would need a refill at this point.

They think we don't notice

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list