List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: So Sharon is making good decisions ?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

So Sharon is making good decisions ?

Started by billsgal at 2014/06/04 04:40PM
    Latest post: 2014/06/13 08:32AM, Views: 427, Replies: 8
    page:
    #1   2014/06/04 04:40PM
    So Sharon is making good decisions ?
    billsgal

Nick is talking to Sharon about Mariah and he doesn't mention how this is going to affect Faith? Faith has been shown how many pictures of her dead sister Cassie and Sharon just brings her home without any discussion with Faith of who this woman is? Nick doesn't question this?

#2   2014/06/04 07:50PM
    Re: So Sharon is making good decisions ?
    77RestlessFan

Quote billsgal: Nick is talking to Sharon about Mariah and he doesn't mention how this is going to affect Faith? Faith has been shown how many pictures of her dead sister Cassie and Sharon just brings her home without any discussion with Faith of who this woman is? Nick doesn't question this?

Nick is every bit as stupid as Sharon. They deserve each other. I can't wait until Nick finds out what Sharon did to Summer and also what she did to Phyllis. Then Nick will try to make excuses for her again. But now Sharon is all medicated and seeing her shrink and none of it changes who she has always been.

#3   2014/06/04 09:38PM
    janetb

Quote billsgal: Nick is talking to Sharon about Mariah and he doesn't mention how this is going to affect Faith? Faith has been shown how many pictures of her dead sister Cassie and Sharon just brings her home without any discussion with Faith of who this woman is? Nick doesn't question this?

Sharon isn't concerned about how her decisions affect Faith , it's all about doing what she wants. I don't think Faith was ever told that a criminal who looks like the dead sister she never knew is running around GC . If Sharon invited Mariah to stay in her home then Nick should keep Faith away.

#4   2014/06/13 05:29AM
    77RestlessFan

Quote janetb:

Sharon isn't concerned about how her decisions affect Faith , it's all about doing what she wants. I don't think Faith was ever told that a criminal who looks like the dead sister she never knew is running around GC . If Sharon invited Mariah to stay in her home then Nick should keep Faith away.

Poor Faith is yet another example of how Sharon uses her children. She got pregnant with Noah back in the day to hold onto Nick. She got pregnant with Faith for the same reason and to fulfill the 'prophecy' of Cassie. Now she is not even paying any attention to Faith, it is all about Sharon and Miriah because she looks like Cassie. She dumps Faith with the nanny and runs to Nick's bar to keep tabs on Miriah, Even if Miriah has some connection to Cassie, Miriah is grown and Cassie is dead. So what about Faith. Sharon couldn't care less until she needs her for some purpose. Sharon doesn't care about anything or anyone except herself and what she wants. When she was using Faith to help break up Nick and Avery, she was all about Faith. Now that she has accomplished her plan, Faith is just an after thought.

#5   2014/06/13 07:05AM
    Coonfoot

Ok, we get it, there's enough hate out there for the Sharon character to go around the whole world at least 3 times. She, however, is no different than any other mother on this soap where you never see the child and they are always with the nanny or babysitter. But, if it's Sharon, then she is derelict in her duties as a mother. pfffft!

#6   2014/06/13 07:09AM
    77RestlessFan

Quote Coonfoot: Ok, we get it, there's enough hate out there for the Sharon character to go around the whole world at least 3 times. She, however, is no different than any other mother on this soap where you never see the child and they are always with the nanny or babysitter. But, if it's Sharon, then she is derelict in her duties as a mother. pfffft!

I am talking about Sharon's deliberate manipulation of that child to help her break up Nick and Avery's relationship. That was all on screen and Faith would have been better off if she was with a manny.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/06/13 07:10AM
    #7   2014/06/13 07:13AM
    Coonfoot

Quote 77RestlessFan:
    Quote Coonfoot: Ok, we get it, there's enough hate out there for the Sharon character to go around the whole world at least 3 times. She, however, is no different than any other mother on this soap where you never see the child and they are always with the nanny or babysitter. But, if it's Sharon, then she is derelict in her duties as a mother. pfffft!

I am talking about Sharon's deliberate manipulation of that child to help her break up Nick and Avery's relationship. That was all on screen and Faith would have been better off if she was with a manny.

Faith already had a distaste for Avery. Sharon did not instill that in her and what showed on my screen was Sharon telling Faith that she shouldn't act like that toward Avery. I never ONCE saw or heard Sharon telling Faith that she should feel or do anything against Avery. Faith wanted her parents together.

#8   2014/06/13 07:28AM
    77RestlessFan

Quote Coonfoot:
    Quote 77RestlessFan:

Faith already had a distaste for Avery. Sharon did not instill that in her and what showed on my screen was Sharon telling Faith that she shouldn't act like that toward Avery. I never ONCE saw or heard Sharon telling Faith that she should feel or do anything against Avery. Faith wanted her parents together.

Faith and Avery had a friendly relationship. That is why Avery was stunned when Faith did a complete 180. And if you didn't see Sharon manipulating Faith then you must have missed some episodes. She literally wound Faith up and stood back and smiled while Faith went on her rampage.

#9   2014/06/13 08:32AM
    Coonfoot

Quote 77RestlessFan:
    Quote Coonfoot:
    Quote 77RestlessFan:

Faith and Avery had a friendly relationship. That is why Avery was stunned when Faith did a complete 180. And if you didn't see Sharon manipulating Faith then you must have missed some episodes. She literally wound Faith up and stood back and smiled while Faith went on her rampage.

I have not missed any episodes. Faith was ok with Avery as long as she stayed her distance from Nick, but when she was told that they were getting married, that is the point where Faith's attitude toward Avery turned. Not because of anything Sharon did or said.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list