List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Comings and Wish were going

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

CLOSED: Comings and Wish were going

Started by ABrazil at 2014/06/04 02:57PM
    Latest post: 2014/06/04 10:59PM, Views: 1209, Replies: 9
    page:
    #1   2014/06/04 02:57PM
    Comings and Wish were going
    ABrazil

I've been a fan for over 20 years and have seen many comings and goings. But as of this year I wish more were going and recast many. I feel that Summer Newman played by Hunter King was the worst decision YR ever made. She has no depth to her acting. The only emotion that girl can play is angry but any other emotion falls beneath the grade. Hunter King to me has become just un-watchable because of her sub-par acting skills horrible cast. Number two worst new cast is Abby Newman played by Melissa Ordway... I feel that she doesn't fit the Abby character because she isn't entertaining. The previous Abby was vivacious and entertaining this Abby is def. a dud. David Tom just can't live up to Billy Miller I'm happy he has been let go. The 3rd worst re-cast from me is Kelly Andrews played by Cady McClain again she just has no chemistry with Jack as the previous Kelly and is just disappointing to watch. Please YR recast these characters to get back the spark the previous actors Billy Miller, Cynthia Watros, and Marcy Rylan.

Closing this thread. While you may have been trying to be constructive, this does tip into actor bashing, and will simply invite more within the thread if left open.
    -ADMIN

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/06/05 06:53AM
    #2   2014/06/04 03:03PM
    Re: Comings and Wish were going
    PhyllisNewma...

Actor bashing is not allowed

Hunter king & Melissa OrdWay & Cady is Great actress never wish someome to loses their jobs for no good reasons

And David is a great actor to Billy & Marcy & The First Kelly is not coming back to Y&R Melissa & Hunter & Cady is not going anywere

#3   2014/06/04 03:09PM
    ABrazil

Quote PhyllisNewmanFan: Actor bashing is not allowed

Hunter king & Melissa OrdWay & Cady is Great actress never wish someome to loses their jobs for no good reasons

And David is a great actor to Billy & Marcy & The First Kelly is not coming back to Y&R Melissa & Hunter & Cady is not going anywere

Well that's my opinion on the matter of low ratings if you agree great if not oh well. And I sure wish they were coming back.

#4   2014/06/04 06:12PM
    TwoOfEach

Hunter has two Emmy nominations. She's getting a front burner love story soon. I think she's doing a fine job as an actress. The only way I see her leaving is if she gets offered a better gig.

#5   2014/06/04 07:50PM
    Paddy52

I'm not actor bashing but IMO these are the actors I think need to go or be recast:
    Needs to go: Hilary aka Hillabeans, Tyler, Leslie, Devon, Lily, and Neil
    Recast: Summer , Abby, and Kyle

#6   2014/06/04 08:09PM
    PhyllisNewma...

Quote Paddy52: I'm not actor bashing but IMO these are the actors I think need to go or be recast:

I am not talking about you i talking about the poster that made this thread

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/06/04 08:09PM
    #7   2014/06/04 10:04PM
    xjustbestrong

Quote Paddy52: I'm not actor bashing but IMO these are the actors I think need to go or be recast:

That is not going to happen

#8   2014/06/04 10:17PM
    TwoOfEach

I'm going to be honest. I like most of the cast. Even the ones I don't like have their fans.

The only "goings" that I'm rooting for are JFP and the writing staff (except for Beal and Esser b/c they write beautiful dialogue and are the last historical link on staff to BB)

#9   2014/06/04 10:22PM
    pink kiity

Coming beau kayzer going the bug. Abby and summer

#10   2014/06/04 10:59PM
    xjustbestrong

MO as Abby and HK as Summer are not going anywhere.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/06/04 10:59PM
    page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list