List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Spoiler 6/4 Maddie

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Spoiler 6/4 Maddie

Started by calliope at 2014/06/04 12:14PM
    Latest post: 2014/06/04 07:09PM, Views: 1718, Replies: 9
    page:
    #1   2014/06/04 12:14PM
    Spoiler 6/4 Maddie
    calliope

Did Maddie take the necklace for a birthday present? I don't think Colin did.

#2   2014/06/04 12:14PM
    Re: Spoiler 6/4 Maddie
    Layngel

That is what I got from it too.

#3   2014/06/04 12:20PM
    janetb

Quote calliope: Did Maddie take the necklace for a birthday present? I don't think Colin did.

That could be, then Jill would feel badly for accusing Colin. We know he's planning to have it stolen because she won't just sell it to pay off his debts.

#4   2014/06/04 01:52PM
    calliope

So he will probably figure his guy took it. This could go on a long time....

#5   2014/06/04 06:04PM
    twocentsworth

Quote calliope: Did Maddie take the necklace for a birthday present? I don't think Colin did.

She probably did...for her Mommy...I just thought it was crazy of Jill to want to fix a clasp or repair it when it broke using needle nose pliers on a necklace worth 18millions dollars!!

#6   2014/06/04 06:37PM
    canukfan

Maddie did take the necklace and put it in her backpack. I could not believe it when Lily went to return it to Jill, she had Maddie wearing it around her neck. Are you kidding me? Lily knew the diamonds were real. Who lets a child wear a 18 million dollar necklace for fun, especially after she did steal it.

So, I guess the necklace will have to go missing a second time, when Colin arranges his partner to steal it.

#7   2014/06/04 06:43PM
    twocentsworth

Quote canukfan: Maddie did take the necklace and put it in her backpack. I could not believe it when Lily went to return it to Jill, she had Maddie wearing it around her neck. Are you kidding me? Lily knew the diamonds were real. Who lets a child wear a 18 million dollar necklace for fun, especially after she did steal it.

So, I guess the necklace will have to go missing a second time, when Colin arranges his partner to steal it.

So Maddie wearing it is in tomorrow's show???

#8   2014/06/04 06:51PM
    canukfan

Quote twocentsworth:
    Quote canukfan: Maddie did take the necklace and put it in her backpack. I could not believe it when Lily went to return it to Jill, she had Maddie wearing it around her neck. Are you kidding me? Lily knew the diamonds were real. Who lets a child wear a 18 million dollar necklace for fun, especially after she did steal it.

It will be on tomorrows show - I commented on it as it did say "spoiler".

#9   2014/06/04 07:01PM
    twocentsworth

Quote canukfan:
    Quote twocentsworth:

It will be on tomorrows show - I commented on it as it did say "spoiler".

That's fine by me...thanks didn't want to miss seeing that.

#10   2014/06/04 07:09PM
    Paddy52

Lol can't wait to see Jill's face!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list