List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Nick and Avery

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Nick and Avery

Started by tricia98 at 2014/06/04 11:45AM
    Latest post: 2014/06/04 04:29PM, Views: 1211, Replies: 21
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2014/06/04 01:49PM
    Re: Nick and Avery
    dawn888

avery isn't interesting with anyone, I did see abit of chemistry with her and Adam as friends. they may decide to put nick/avery back together for Phyllis' return.

#12   2014/06/04 01:53PM
    Jackie10

I found Nick and Avery tolerable. Their dancing on the balcony was romantic better then playing video games or continually talking about Cassie, Cassie, Cassie. Avery at least made Little Nicky watchable.

#13   2014/06/04 01:54PM
    Sunnyflower

Quote xseannax: Well, if it is more interesting that Avery and Dylan...oh wait, it will be as equally paint-drying-boring. 1 boring person + another boring person = BORING couple. Nick needs someone who is just a little devilish, spontaneous, lively. Avery needs to figure out if she is going to be a high priced lawyer or a baker- because having her do both just makes her come off as a flake in both departments. The writers take these great actors and great characters and write them to be the most uninteresting person in the world.

THIS post. ITA with everything!! Sums up the current state of affairs perfectly.

#14   2014/06/04 02:22PM
    Taralo

Quote dawn888: avery isn't interesting with anyone, I did see abit of chemistry with her and Adam as friends. they may decide to put nick/avery back together for Phyllis' return.

I think so too. I never believed for a minute that Navery was done. But the writers chem tested her with Dullan, I mean Dylan and they are so bad it's painful.

#15   2014/06/04 02:47PM
    Taralo

Navery on the run chasing after Summer and Austin. This will be a repeat of the Nick/Phyllis/Daniel storyline.

When Nick is alone with Avery, his true feelings will come out. He can only lie to himself for so long.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/06/04 02:48PM
    #16   2014/06/04 03:10PM
    Chalen

I like Navery better than Davery or Shick. Hope they get back together again soon.

#17   2014/06/04 03:16PM
    Bedfordshire...

Quote tricia98: Is it just me but did anyone feel the chemistry of love? I think they are both still in love and the writers may rekindle their boring romance, ughh

I am a Shick Fan! But considering we all know this won't last after the bomb secret. I would be so thrilled if Nick goes after Avery Again. Don't get me wrong, I can't stand them at all. Not an Avery nor Nick Fan. Just love his paring with Sharon. They are magical. This then leaves way for Sharon and Dylan to explore something new- I have always wanted Shylan from their very first scene and I Know the writers will soon explore that option. Very few men befriend Sharon and Not Fall For Her! Except Neil! Shylan for me will be so great for now while the writers work at reuniting my Shick under better circumstances in the future. Theu will always run back to each other! No matter what! They share a lot! The epitome of love and romance.

Also I din't see any chemistry apart from sheer concern. The only reason it felt romantic was because i bet Avery prefers being paired Nick rather than with Dylan! Its so obvious in their scenes! She prefers that storing line than Davery!

#18   2014/06/04 03:42PM
    Sunnyflower

Quote Taralo: Navery on the run chasing after Summer and Austin. This will be a repeat of the Nick/Phyllis/Daniel storyline.

When Nick is alone with Avery, his true feelings will come out. He can only lie to himself for so long.

Good gawd that is so depressingly boring. This show really is in trouble if this is high drama.

#19   2014/06/04 03:55PM
    Layngel

Quote Taralo: Navery on the run chasing after Summer and Austin. This will be a repeat of the Nick/Phyllis/Daniel storyline.

Daniel was up for a trial because it was believed he was responsible for Cassie's death. Nick wanted to 'take matters into his own hands' and Phyllis was scared that Nick would hurt or kill Daniel. Neil was there as well because Lily went with Daniel. If Summer runs with Austin, it will be for a totally different reason and the dynamics would be very different. Nick and Phyllis were on opposite sides.

#20   2014/06/04 04:09PM
    Sunnyflower

Quote Layngel:

Daniel was up for a trial because it was believed he was responsible for Cassie's death. Nick wanted to 'take matters into his own hands' and Phyllis was scared that Nick would hurt or kill Daniel. Neil was there as well because Lily went with Daniel. If Summer runs with Austin, it will be for a totally different reason and the dynamics would be very different. Nick and Phyllis were on opposite sides.

Yes exactly... I am not seeing any similarities here for a lot of reasons.

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list