List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Nick and Avery

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Nick and Avery

Started by tricia98 at 2014/06/04 11:45AM
    Latest post: 2014/06/04 04:29PM, Views: 1365, Replies: 21
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2014/06/04 11:45AM
    Nick and Avery
    tricia98

Is it just me but did anyone feel the chemistry of love? I think they are both still in love and the writers may rekindle their boring romance, ughh

#2   2014/06/04 11:49AM
    Re: Nick and Avery
    Taralo

Quote tricia98: Is it just me but did anyone feel the chemistry of love? I think they are both still in love and the writers may rekindle their boring romance, ughh

At least with Navery the writers would have something to write about!

#3   2014/06/04 12:28PM
    Nezy

I have always believed Avery's interest in Nick was to stick it to phyllis. Once phyllis was comatose and off to atlanta she lost interest even more IMO. There relationship always seemed so hollow, they did nothing for each other IMO. I didn't see "it" then and I don't see it now. Lets see how avery acts toward nick when phyllis returns, maybe she'll get that glimmer in her eye for nick.

#4   2014/06/04 12:34PM
    Layngel

Quote Nezy: I have always believed Avery's interest in Nick was to stick it to phyllis. Once phyllis was comatose and off to atlanta she lost interest even more IMO. There relationship always seemed so hollow, they did nothing for each other IMO. I didn't see "it" then and I don't see it now. Lets see how avery acts toward nick when phyllis returns, maybe she'll get that glimmer in her eye for nick.

That is how I felt too. I always thought that was the glue of Nick and Avery's relationship. That said, when Phyllis comes back I don't want her back with Nick. I want Phyllis in a new relationship.

#5   2014/06/04 12:38PM
    Taralo

Quote Layngel:
    Quote Nezy: I have always believed Avery's interest in Nick was to stick it to phyllis. Once phyllis was comatose and off to atlanta she lost interest even more IMO. There relationship always seemed so hollow, they did nothing for each other IMO. I didn't see "it" then and I don't see it now. Lets see how avery acts toward nick when phyllis returns, maybe she'll get that glimmer in her eye for nick.

That is how I felt too. I always thought that was the glue of Nick and Avery's relationship. That said, when Phyllis comes back I don't want her back with Nick. I want Phyllis in a new relationship.

I don't want her with Nick either. He has become such a wimp and a bore.

#6   2014/06/04 12:58PM
    xseannax

Well, if it is more interesting that Avery and Dylan...oh wait, it will be as equally paint-drying-boring. 1 boring person + another boring person = BORING couple. Nick needs someone who is just a little devilish, spontaneous, lively. Avery needs to figure out if she is going to be a high priced lawyer or a baker- because having her do both just makes her come off as a flake in both departments. The writers take these great actors and great characters and write them to be the most uninteresting person in the world.

#7   2014/06/04 01:00PM
    tricia98

Quote Taralo:
    Quote Layngel:

Ithought he was a bore and wimpy even with Avery

#8   2014/06/04 01:02PM
    Layngel

Quote tricia98:
    Quote Taralo:
    Quote Layngel:

Ithought he was a bore and wimpy even with Avery

Me too.

#9   2014/06/04 01:09PM
    bklynlady

I could care less about Davery and JFP love for SB. This is not GH. Navery is tolerable over Davery.

#10   2014/06/04 01:32PM
    Taralo

Quote bklynlady: I could care less about Davery and JFP love for SB. This is not GH. Navery is tolerable over Davery.

I agree. Nick is much more interesting when he is paired with a smart woman. I am serious!

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list