List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: I'm his bio father

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

I'm his bio father

Started by APRIL JOY at 2014/06/04 10:52AM
    Latest post: 2014/06/04 01:05PM, Views: 1147, Replies: 6
    page:
    #1   2014/06/04 10:52AM
    I'm his bio father
    APRIL JOY

Did Victor just give us something to think about.something that might be reviled.I know years ago Victor questioned if he was Nick father.there was a DNA test done.now not sure who saw the results .if Victor was the only one could his hate for Jack been so strong that he lied to Nikki all these years.could Jack went back years ago when he was to take the DNA test for summer and did it after he walked out on Phyllis.could the reason Nick got the letter saying he needed to come back in to take another test.that it's because the DNA was to close with Jack and Nick to determined who the father was and they needed to do a more in-depth. I can see Victor doing that .Victor has always seen nothing but hate came to Jack Abbott.how would everyone react if it comes out Nick is Jack son.could Sharon seen one of victors henchmen in the lab .

#2   2014/06/04 11:10AM
    Re: I'm his bio father
    vikis3

I was thinking the same thing, Jack maybe Nick's father making Nick an Abbott so even if Nick ends up being Summer's father, it still makes Summer an Abbott. This will send Vic over the edge, especially if it turns out that Dylan is Nikki and Paul's son.

#3   2014/06/04 12:24PM
    Blue 501

That would be an interesting twist & would leave Victor's "fam-lee" consisting of just Victoria & his test tube baby, Abby. However, I don't think Jack was in the picture when Nikki conceived Nick. It was between Victor & that young man he married Nikki off to, only to discover that both of Nikki's babies were really his.

#4   2014/06/04 12:28PM
    Jackie10

I have always thought Nick should be Jacks son. Hopefully the writers will make it so.

#5   2014/06/04 12:45PM
    LarBet

If I recall correctly Jack never took the paternity test reguarding Summer. As for Nick being Jacks, yes he was around Nikki at that time. I have always thought that would make a great sl even mentioned it when Summers paternity came up again. Nick being Jacks making Summer his granddaughter. Wish it would happen it would cause Victor to have a stroke being unable to speak and do adl on his own. He would have to spend months doing rehab another good sl imo as during that time he wouldn't be able to control anything or anyone.

#6   2014/06/04 12:59PM
    georgebailey

I have also always thought Nick should be Jack's son. Nikki was with Jack as well as Victor when Nick was conceived. Jack and Nikki lost their son John, thanks to Victor's intrusive bully invasion. If not for Victor, they would have had a son. Nikki also miscarried Jack's baby after violent argument with Victor that led her to go carelessly horseback riding. I would so enjoy seeing it revealed that Nick is actually Jack's son. Would be very sad for Jack. I would also like to see Kevin Brancroft be revealed as Victoria's daddy. When she was born, Victor manipulated it so that Kevin would be the father. Later Nikki did find out the truth. Then if we could find out that Ashley stole the wrong sperm and Abby is not his daughter along with Adam discovering that Cliff Wilson was actually is father. Farfetched far sure, but not much more than all the stuff they have written over the last 10 years. I just think Victor does not deserve to have children, he has always treated them like his personal property. I about puked when I heard him say he and Nikki had a special bond. I thought, right like when you wished her dead in the morgue. They deserve each other.

#7   2014/06/04 01:05PM
    Layngel

Imagine if that did happen, oh wow! I can only imagine how Victor would react.

I don't know though, Nick always seemed like Victor's son to me. Kind of like, in ways he is so different but in ways similar. He doesn't seem as driven as Victor, at all..but he has control issues like Victor.

It would be a major plot twist though!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list