List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: What's Next For Nikki?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

What's Next For Nikki?

Started by deceived at 2014/06/04 07:42AM
    Latest post: 2014/06/04 01:55PM, Views: 547, Replies: 8
    page:
    #1   2014/06/04 07:42AM
    What's Next For Nikki?
    deceived

In this week's CBS Soaps in Depth, there is a nice interview with Nikki/Melody Thomas Scott, and she says that as Victor has cut her off financially; she would find this story interesting... of if and when, she would leave Victor for good, she would be a rich woman going to a poor woman. Fending for herself... she said that she would love to do a story like that... find out her true qualities... I thought that would really be a great story...since we need some women that are independent, and in the business world....
    I think it will also come out that Dylan belongs to her and Paul... what is next for them???

#2   2014/06/04 08:04AM
    Re: What's Next For Nikki?
    villyforever55

Victor can cut her off, but her children have a combined fortune of 1 billion dollars, She would not be suffering. But, her completely away from Victor and her adjustment to that would be something to see. I don't see that happening, though. Niktor is THE Supercouple of Y&R.

#3   2014/06/04 08:07AM
    Layngel

I completely agree with you. I am longing for an independent female story line like that. Maybe really give her a story line to see what Nikki finally stands on her own as a strong woman. I would like to see them do that.

#4   2014/06/04 08:29AM
    Honey Bees

I am sick to death of the Niktor yoyo! It would be awesome to see Nikki finally leave Victor for good and do something worthwhile with her life instead of being with Victor, allowing him to abuse her and then spending all day and night complaining about it to anybody with ears! Nikki is FAR TOO OLD for this silly fickle school girl crap. Nikki knows exactly how evil and vile Victor is. She leaves him and then can't wait to return to her rightful place....under his feet!

#5   2014/06/04 08:55AM
    Scotia

I might be wrong, but I thought Nikki was independently wealthy! Where would she had gotten all the millions she was giving Ian to get him to leave GC! She didn't want Victor to know so the money must have come from an account he wasn't privy to.

If I am right on this, perhaps this is another detail we are supposed to forget as she went to Victor when she found herself cut of their bank accounts. Also, if these were joint accounts, can one of the parties cur off the other? I don't know, can anyone else help. I may be way off base with this.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/06/04 08:59AM
    #6   2014/06/04 09:04AM
    Nutty Nancy

Quote Honey Bees: I am sick to death of the Niktor yoyo! It would be awesome to see Nikki finally leave Victor for good and do something worthwhile with her life instead of being with Victor, allowing him to abuse her and then spending all day and night complaining about it to anybody with ears! Nikki is FAR TOO OLD for this silly fickle school girl crap. Nikki knows exactly how evil and vile Victor is. She leaves him and then can't wait to return to her rightful place....under his feet!

I agree 100%. I want Nikki to FINALLY leave Victor and stay away this time. He treats her like crap and she always goes back to him. No wonder he thinks he is God. Nikki and the kids always forgive him and he never pays for his crimes. I want him to be completely alone and realize what he has done to his family. He says he loves them and everything he does is for that reason but he doesn't know what real love is.

#7   2014/06/04 09:25AM
    gml0603

Quote deceived: In this week's CBS Soaps in Depth, there is a nice interview with Nikki/Melody Thomas Scott, and she says that as Victor has cut her off financially; she would find this story interesting... of if and when, she would leave Victor for good, she would be a rich woman going to a poor woman. Fending for herself... she said that she would love to do a story like that... find out her true qualities... I thought that would really be a great story...since we need some women that are independent, and in the business world....
    I think it will also come out that Dylan belongs to her and Paul... what is next for them???

Victor says he cut her off so Ian can't blackmail her again. He then said he always takes care of her needs. Personally, I don't want to see a destitute Nikki. She started out that way before meeting Victor. However, if spoilers are right then Dylan is her and Paul's son. She admits something to Victor about Paul. What I don't get is why did it never cross their minds that Dylan wasn't Ian's son?? She blamed her drinking on Ian's treatment of her. Surely, she wouldn't have gave up the baby if she knew it was Paul's? I'd rather see Nikki crossover to BB to be with Eric Forrester.

#8   2014/06/04 09:31AM
    countryMomof4

Quote Nutty Nancy:
    Quote Honey Bees: I am sick to death of the Niktor yoyo! It would be awesome to see Nikki finally leave Victor for good and do something worthwhile with her life instead of being with Victor, allowing him to abuse her and then spending all day and night complaining about it to anybody with ears! Nikki is FAR TOO OLD for this silly fickle school girl crap. Nikki knows exactly how evil and vile Victor is. She leaves him and then can't wait to return to her rightful place....under his feet!

I agree 100%. I want Nikki to FINALLY leave Victor and stay away this time. He treats her like crap and she always goes back to him. No wonder he thinks he is God. Nikki and the kids always forgive him and he never pays for his crimes. I want him to be completely alone and realize what he has done to his family. He says he loves them and everything he does is for that reason but he doesn't know what real love is.

IA with both of you. Nikki needs to leave him in the dust. He has caused her so much pain and stress that it is abusive. He emotionally abuses her children and so she should be up in arms over that. But she always forgives him. I know she loves him but it's as if she has Stockholm Syndrome or Battered Wife Syndrome without the physical abuse part of it.

She should be independently wealthy. She's had several divorces and she won a huge settlement once from Victor. IMO, Victor freezing her bank acounts so that she couldn't be blackmailed by Ian was insulting to her.

I used to really like and understand Victor but now I loathe him.

#9   2014/06/04 01:55PM
    deceived

I do know in the past when he divorced Dianne, she was left with only the 12 carat diamond ring to pawn...and did the writers forget the papers signed that Victor would take care of Kyle for the rest of his life???
    As for Nikki, how in the world after 30 years of 3 marriages, was he able to cut her off... now I remember back when she was trying to run a business with Phyllis, and Victor got mad at her, and stopped all funds into their business so that it failed big... Nikki was mad as a rabid dog... I think that is back when he said Zapato was a better friend than her or something like that, that was awful...
    I just wonder how Victor will take the news of Paul and Dylan...
    Nictor is Y&R and probably an end game...

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list