List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Remember Summer's Brain Injury???

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Remember Summer's Brain Injury???

Started by BobbiSox at 2014/06/04 05:22AM
    Latest post: 2014/06/05 02:39AM, Views: 2242, Replies: 35
    « 1 2 3 4 page:
    #31   2014/06/04 10:18AM
    Re: Remember Summer's Brain Injury???
    Soaps Mod

The original poster stated two posts in that they made a mistake in their original post. Please read the whole thread before accusing posters of baiting. Furthermore rather than do this publicly, which causes more trouble, email the admin if you feel someone is baiting.

-ADMIN

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2014/06/04 10:25AM
    #32   2014/06/04 11:06AM
    KeepingItReal

My appologies too.

Bobbysox has been posted for quite a while here and is a very nice poster.

Again, bowing out and moving on.

#33   2014/06/04 11:51AM
    Taralo

Quote Soaps Mod: The original poster stated two posts in that they made a mistake in their original post. Please read the whole thread before accusing posters of baiting. Furthermore rather than do this publicly, which causes more trouble, email the admin if you feel someone is baiting.

-ADMIN

Understood, my apologies as well.

#34   2014/06/04 07:58PM
    twocentsworth

I remember her having a peanut allergy and suffering brain damage as a child and had to leave the country to recover. I also recall her being the bully to the young kid, friend of Fen, Jaime...who fell of the rooftop and died.

#35   2014/06/05 02:13AM
    Crimer

Quote BobbiSox: OMG!! It is ME with the brain injury. I was researching it and it actually FAITH that had the brain damage. Phyllis poisoned her.

LMAO No she did not. :P

#36   2014/06/05 02:39AM
    Crimer

Quote BobbiSox:
    Quote xseannax:
    Quote BobbiSox: OMG!! It is ME with the brain injury. I was researching it and it actually FAITH that had the brain damage. Phyllis poisoned her.

Summer is allergic to nuts. Patty/Mary Jane Benson gave her a kiss after eating peanut butter cookies and she went into anaphylactic shock and fell into a coma. She had brain damage and had to go to an overseas clinic to recover.

I apologize to Phyllis. And Phyllis fans. I like Phyllis. (And Sharon)I got everything wrong. Sorry I ever posted this thread. I am going now to take my meds, ans stay off the board all day. Again, sorry for the bad info.

LMAO good thing we love you so much..otherwise we may have to growl at you or something :P

« 1 2 3 4 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list