List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Remember Summer's Brain Injury???

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Remember Summer's Brain Injury???

Started by BobbiSox at 2014/06/04 05:22AM
    Latest post: 2014/06/05 02:39AM, Views: 2306, Replies: 35
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #21   2014/06/04 08:19AM
    Re: Remember Summer's Brain Injury???
    Blue 501

Quote TxRangerFan: anyone that was a teenager/young adulter or has kids knows that they "act out"

at least she did not get knocked up at 16 and give the kid away!

love Summer!

No, she is waiting til 19 but she would have done it sooner if she did not find out her love object was her brother.

#22   2014/06/04 08:24AM
    Blue 501

Quote mswadel: I don't know about the rest of you but if I found out my Dad wasn't my Dad and my mother was in a coma I would be acting out all over the place. You cannot put an adult head on a teenager's body. All teens are horny toads but we don't act out get knocked up and give up our baby. Does anyone here remember Phyllis looking all over the dump for evidence to get Daniel out of jail? Nick and the whole town came out to help her which brought tears of gratitude to her beautiful eyes. Phyllis is a Momma Bear where her kids are concerned.

Summer's bullying started before she found out Nick was not "Daddy". She crashed into Adam & Chelsea after seeing Mama Bear having sex with Ronan. The best thing Mama Bear could do for her cubs is to have sex behind a locked door. Daniel saw her in fragrante delicto with Nick & he was pretty upset too.

#23   2014/06/04 09:04AM
    Sunnyflower

She is still better than Sharon the tramp who gave a baby up at 16 and lied to Nick about her virginity because it would hurt her gold digging opportunities.

Actually, every character is better than that!

#24   2014/06/04 09:05AM
    Taralo

Bait threads only work when we take the bait.

#25   2014/06/04 09:48AM
    go2girl

Quote Sunnyflower: She is still better than Sharon the tramp who gave a baby up at 16 and lied to Nick about her virginity because it would hurt her gold digging opportunities.

Actually, giving a child up for adoption is the most selfless thing a person can do...especially a 16 y/o who's brain hasn't finished developing. Not really referencing the show but just wanted to give a shout out to adoption since it is a very positive thing. Carry on

#26   2014/06/04 09:56AM
    KeepingItReal

Funny Cassie died for crushing on Daniel and if Daniel wanted her in that way I'm sure she would of put out too.

But hey, let's not go there and continue on with the nonense.....smh

Sharon got prego at a much yonger age than Summer too but let's not go there either....smh

Anyway, continue on with this Bait thread.

#27   2014/06/04 09:58AM
    KeepingItReal

Quote Sunnyflower: She is still better than Sharon the tramp who gave a baby up at 16 and lied to Nick about her virginity because it would hurt her gold digging opportunities.

Touche!

I just read that double standard thingy and have to lol lol lol

Continue on

#28   2014/06/04 10:02AM
    TxRangerFan

Quote go2girl:

Actually, giving a child up for adoption is the most selfless thing a person can do...especially a 16 y/o who's brain hasn't finished developing. Not really referencing the show but just wanted to give a shout out to adoption since it is a very positive thing. Carry on

Sharon's brain was totally ok enough to have sex at 15!!

one thing she has never learned is to keep her legs together!

reel should not be confused with real

Sharon was a liar and a thief from a very early age, probably why her Daddy left.

#29   2014/06/04 10:03AM
    Sunnyflower

Quote KeepingItReal:

Touche!

I just read that double standard thingy and have to lol lol lol

Continue on

Funny thing, isn't it??

#30   2014/06/04 10:13AM
    calliope

Quote Taralo: Bait threads only work when we take the bait.

I am pretty sure this didn't start out as a bait thread. But I am also pretty sure where it turned into one.

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list