List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Remember Summer's Brain Injury???

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Remember Summer's Brain Injury???

Started by BobbiSox at 2014/06/04 05:22AM
    Latest post: 2014/06/05 02:39AM, Views: 2302, Replies: 35
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #11   2014/06/04 06:24AM
    Re: Remember Summer's Brain Injury???
    frostysmygirl

Quote TxRangerFan: anyone that was a teenager/young adulter or has kids knows that they "act out"

at least she did not get knocked up at 16 and give the kid away!

love Summer!

Or lose the child because she was declared in a court of law an unfit mother! I cant stand bratty spoiled mopey faced horny toad Summer. And lets not forget wasn't Summer about 17 when she was trying to bed down her brother Kyle?

#12   2014/06/04 06:26AM
    frostysmygirl

Quote BobbiSox:
    Quote xseannax:
    Quote BobbiSox: OMG!! It is ME with the brain injury. I was researching it and it actually FAITH that had the brain damage. Phyllis poisoned her.

Summer is allergic to nuts. Patty/Mary Jane Benson gave her a kiss after eating peanut butter cookies and she went into anaphylactic shock and fell into a coma. She had brain damage and had to go to an overseas clinic to recover.

I apologize to Phyllis. And Phyllis fans. I like Phyllis. (And Sharon)I got everything wrong. Sorry I ever posted this thread. I am going now to take my meds, ans stay off the board all day. Again, sorry for the bad info.

Awe don't worry like decieved said we have all had days like this.

#13   2014/06/04 06:33AM
    TxRangerFan

Quote frostysmygirl:
    Quote TxRangerFan: anyone that was a teenager/young adulter or has kids knows that they "act out"

at least she did not get knocked up at 16 and give the kid away!

love Summer!

Or lose the child because she was declared in a court of law an unfit mother! I cant stand bratty spoiled mopey faced horny toad Summer. And lets not forget wasn't Summer about 17 when she was trying to bed down her brother Kyle?

Phyllis was not "deemed" unfit, Danny even testified that she was a great mother to Daniel, it was her NON mother issues that caused her to lose custoday, not because she was unfit.

Summer did not know that Kyle was her "supposed" brother and she was 18

really wish they would bring Kyle back once it comes out that Sharon changed the test results and Summer is Nick's biological daughter!

#14   2014/06/04 06:46AM
    mswadel

I don't know about the rest of you but if I found out my Dad wasn't my Dad and my mother was in a coma I would be acting out all over the place. You cannot put an adult head on a teenager's body. All teens are horny toads but we don't act out get knocked up and give up our baby. Does anyone here remember Phyllis looking all over the dump for evidence to get Daniel out of jail? Nick and the whole town came out to help her which brought tears of gratitude to her beautiful eyes. Phyllis is a Momma Bear where her kids are concerned.

#15   2014/06/04 07:14AM
    TxRangerFan

Quote mswadel: I don't know about the rest of you but if I found out my Dad wasn't my Dad and my mother was in a coma I would be acting out all over the place. You cannot put an adult head on a teenager's body. All teens are horny toads but we don't act out get knocked up and give up our baby. Does anyone here remember Phyllis looking all over the dump for evidence to get Daniel out of jail? Nick and the whole town came out to help her which brought tears of gratitude to her beautiful eyes. Phyllis is a Momma Bear where her kids are concerned.

don't you know only certain characters are allowed to act out, and then they have to giver her a mental illness to excuse her crimes!?!?!

#16   2014/06/04 07:16AM
    KeepingItReal

Quote mswadel: I don't know about the rest of you but if I found out my Dad wasn't my Dad and my mother was in a coma I would be acting out all over the place. You cannot put an adult head on a teenager's body. All teens are horny toads but we don't act out get knocked up and give up our baby. Does anyone here remember Phyllis looking all over the dump for evidence to get Daniel out of jail? Nick and the whole town came out to help her which brought tears of gratitude to her beautiful eyes. Phyllis is a Momma Bear where her kids are concerned.

Summer not aloud to feel this way because of who her Mother is. smh

#17   2014/06/04 07:28AM
    villyforever55

I remember that! It was a great scene. All that love and concern from everyone was moving.

#18   2014/06/04 08:08AM
    Sunnyflower

Quote BobbiSox:
    Quote xseannax:
    Quote BobbiSox: OMG!! It is ME with the brain injury. I was researching it and it actually FAITH that had the brain damage. Phyllis poisoned her.

Summer is allergic to nuts. Patty/Mary Jane Benson gave her a kiss after eating peanut butter cookies and she went into anaphylactic shock and fell into a coma. She had brain damage and had to go to an overseas clinic to recover.

I apologize to Phyllis. And Phyllis fans. I like Phyllis. (And Sharon)I got everything wrong. Sorry I ever posted this thread. I am going now to take my meds, ans stay off the board all day. Again, sorry for the bad info.

What were you thinking!!

#19   2014/06/04 08:11AM
    Sunnyflower

Quote KeepingItReal:

Summer not aloud to feel this way because of who her Mother is. smh

I know.. It's truly ridiculous.

#20   2014/06/04 08:17AM
    Blue 501

What? Honey lie down for a while. Summer had anaphylaxis after Patti Williams kissed her w peanut butter b/c she saw Phyllis having sex with Jack on the Tacky Shack couch.

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list