List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Remember Summer's Brain Injury???

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Remember Summer's Brain Injury???

Started by BobbiSox at 2014/06/04 05:22AM
    Latest post: 2014/06/05 02:39AM, Views: 2191, Replies: 35
    1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #1   2014/06/04 05:22AM
    Remember Summer's Brain Injury???
    BobbiSox

She has been behaving badly for a long time. Taking pills, meeting old men in the park, going to rooms with men she just met, etc.. She is pretty much behaving like a twelve year old. Could it have anything to do with the brain injury she suffered a s a little child?

#2   2014/06/04 05:26AM
    Re: Remember Summer's Brain Injury???
    deceived

She could be mental like her mom Phyllis. Because she is doted on by both the Newmans and Abbotts... spoiled rotten!!!

#3   2014/06/04 05:39AM
    BobbiSox

OMG!! It is ME with the brain injury. I was researching it and it actually FAITH that had the brain damage. Phyllis poisoned her.

#4   2014/06/04 05:49AM
    xseannax

Quote BobbiSox: OMG!! It is ME with the brain injury. I was researching it and it actually FAITH that had the brain damage. Phyllis poisoned her.

Summer is allergic to nuts. Patty/Mary Jane Benson gave her a kiss after eating peanut butter cookies and she went into anaphylactic shock and fell into a coma. She had brain damage and had to go to an overseas clinic to recover.

#5   2014/06/04 05:53AM
    frostysmygirl

Quote BobbiSox: She has been behaving badly for a long time. Taking pills, meeting old men in the park, going to rooms with men she just met, etc.. She is pretty much behaving like a twelve year old. Could it have anything to do with the brain injury she suffered a s a little child?

I find Summer to be quite boring she did make me laugh though when she said make love to me so that i will forget everything and everyone. She is her mothers child thats for sure. lol no brain damage just a horny little thing.

#6   2014/06/04 06:00AM
    BobbiSox

Quote xseannax:
    Quote BobbiSox: OMG!! It is ME with the brain injury. I was researching it and it actually FAITH that had the brain damage. Phyllis poisoned her.

Summer is allergic to nuts. Patty/Mary Jane Benson gave her a kiss after eating peanut butter cookies and she went into anaphylactic shock and fell into a coma. She had brain damage and had to go to an overseas clinic to recover.

I apologize to Phyllis. And Phyllis fans. I like Phyllis. (And Sharon)I got everything wrong. Sorry I ever posted this thread. I am going now to take my meds, ans stay off the board all day. Again, sorry for the bad info.

#7   2014/06/04 06:04AM
    deceived

Quote BobbiSox:
    Quote xseannax:

I apologize to Phyllis. And Phyllis fans. I like Phyllis. (And Sharon)I got everything wrong. Sorry I ever posted this thread. I am going now to take my meds, ans stay off the board all day. Again, sorry for the bad info.

GREAT Bobbi LOL... when I read that post, I was like, is she trying to be witty, hates my posts, , or just whatever... Glad you posted that... that was my laugh for the day... we all have those days...

#8   2014/06/04 06:11AM
    TxRangerFan

anyone that was a teenager/young adulter or has kids knows that they "act out"

at least she did not get knocked up at 16 and give the kid away!

love Summer!

#9   2014/06/04 06:15AM
    BobbiSox

Quote deceived:
    Quote BobbiSox:
    Quote xseannax:

GREAT Bobbi LOL... when I read that post, I was like, is she trying to be witty, hates my posts, , or just whatever... Glad you posted that... that was my laugh for the day... we all have those days...

Jeeze. I don't hate your posts, silly. I read them all, don't I? I am unofficially banning myself for the day. I can't risk another faux pas like that one!!! I don't want everyone on the board to know I am senile!!!

#10   2014/06/04 06:19AM
    Layngel

Lol everyone makes mistakes. As much as the soap changes the sl's it is hard to keep it straight. I have gotten characters wrong before in posts, no big deal I love your posts, no biggie

1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list