List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Summers dad - here's a thought

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Summers dad - here's a thought

Started by tuck4704 at 2014/06/03 03:34AM
    Latest post: 2014/06/04 07:40PM, Views: 3566, Replies: 39
    « 1 2 3 4 page:
    #31   2014/06/03 07:32PM
    Re: Summers dad - here's a thought
    Taralo

Quote Castilla-Leon:
    Quote tuck4704: Maybe when it comes out, Sharon will have flashbacks and they will show her going in the lab and NOT change the results because Jack already was Summers father and all her guilt is because she was willing to change it and broke in to the lab....I don't see how they can get around this s/l unless they just ignore it.

Oh for crying out loud!!

lol!!!!

#32   2014/06/03 07:38PM
    yrallycat

Quote mswadel: that is more inn line with the blonde one who slept with Nick, Jack and Billy within a week, 3 men in a week! not Phyllis' thing

i've noticed that some people on this board really just like to get a recation...almost like bullies

pretty sad...

#33   2014/06/03 07:41PM
    yrallycat

Quote go2girl:
    Quote Taralo:
    Quote TxRangerFan:
    Quote go2girl:
    Quote Jackie10: What really bothers me about this whole paternity story line is that Little Nicky used hair from a brush. Not a reliable place to get a DNA sample seriously. Faith or the baby sitter could have used the brush it was just laying there. They should have all three had a blood test done.

Which is precisely why this entire s/l really means nothing. They should all take another paternity test so they can confirm Jack is bio-daddy (as the original s/l intended).

it was never intended for Jack to be the father, nice try though!

Nick will soon have his supergirl back where she belongs along with super girls mother!!

July 4th is going to be explosive! in more ways then one!

Lynn Latham said Nick was always meant to be the father. She was a huge Phick fan, now why would she make Jack the father of her couple's baby's? Just use a little common sense.

Because BB was a Shick fan and he created the show...use more common sense.

lol wow...bully much? internet bullies are fun

Name calling, baiting and bashing are not allowed. See email. - Admin

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/06/03 09:33PM
    #34   2014/06/03 07:44PM
    yrallycat

I don't care who is the dad anymore--i just want the story to end. I'm especially upset that the writers decided to put Sharon into the story. It bothers me so much that she is involved. Please give her her own story

#35   2014/06/03 07:58PM
    Taralo

July sweeps have already been filmed, Phyllis is coming back. So we don't have to keep going around in circles. The truth is coming out very soon.

#36   2014/06/03 08:01PM
    go2girl

Quote yrallycat:
    Quote go2girl:
    Quote Taralo:
    Quote TxRangerFan:
    Quote go2girl:
    Quote Jackie10: What really bothers me about this whole paternity story line is that Little Nicky used hair from a brush. Not a reliable place to get a DNA sample seriously. Faith or the baby sitter could have used the brush it was just laying there. They should have all three had a blood test done.

Which is precisely why this entire s/l really means nothing. They should all take another paternity test so they can confirm Jack is bio-daddy (as the original s/l intended).

it was never intended for Jack to be the father, nice try though!

Nick will soon have his supergirl back where she belongs along with super girls mother!!

July 4th is going to be explosive! in more ways then one!

Lynn Latham said Nick was always meant to be the father. She was a huge Phick fan, now why would she make Jack the father of her couple's baby's? Just use a little common sense.

Because BB was a Shick fan and he created the show...use more common sense.

lol wow...bully much? internet bullies are fun

If one can dish, they should be able to take. Often that isn't the case here...

#37   2014/06/03 08:08PM
    yrallycat

Quote Taralo: July sweeps have already been filmed, Phyllis is coming back. So we don't have to keep going around in circles. The truth is coming out very soon.

thank goodness

let this stupid story end

I hope they give phyllis a whole new story away from dumb and dumber

#38   2014/06/04 10:10AM
    mswadel

Nick couldn't care less about Phyllis and damn right it will be explosive...Phyllis is coming home to Summer's bio-daddy getting it on with Kelly.... She will be pizzed!!!

Phyllis won't be pizzed? no matter who Jack is sleeping with, she is not in love with Jack! Hopefully there will be a totally new man for Phyllis and she doesn't have to get back on the GC merry go round!

#39   2014/06/04 05:43PM
    mswadel

Lynn Latham said Nick was always meant to be the father. She was a huge Phick fan, now why would she make Jack the father of her couple's baby's? Just use a little common sense.[/quote]

Quote go2girl:.
    Because BB was a Shick fan and he created the show...use more common sense.[/quote]

BB was dead and gone when Phick was created and Phyllis got pregnant. What could he have to do with who was supposed to be Summer's father??

#40   2014/06/04 07:40PM
    go2girl

[quote]Quote mswadel: Lynn Latham said Nick was always meant to be the father. She was a huge Phick fan, now why would she make Jack the father of her couple's baby's? Just use a little common sense.[/quote]

Quote go2girl:.
    Because BB was a Shick fan and he created the show...use more common sense.[/quote]

BB was dead and gone when Phick was created and Phyllis got pregnant. What could he have to do with who was supposed to be Summer's father??[/quote]

Shick was his couple...he created them. Subsequent writers would want to honor him as much as a writer would want to determine a s/l from being a fan.

« 1 2 3 4 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list