List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Summers dad - here's a thought

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Summers dad - here's a thought

Started by tuck4704 at 2014/06/03 03:34AM
    Latest post: 2014/06/04 07:40PM, Views: 3468, Replies: 39
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #21   2014/06/03 05:02PM
    Re: Summers dad - here's a thought
    SadieM

Quote frostysmygirl:
    Quote mswadel: that is more inn line with the blonde one who slept with Nick, Jack and Billy within a week, 3 men in a week! not Phyllis' thing

And Phyllis slept with two men in one day and maybe more who knows. lol

Sharon did not know who Faith's father was and Billy, Jack and Nick all had to get tested.

#22   2014/06/03 05:35PM
    TxRangerFan

Quote georgebailey: I think it could be either Jack or Nick. I would prefer Jack as I am not very fond of Nick. And it could be someone else. The writers have been very good at changing who the daddy is as well as who is the mommy. Jill had her biological parents changed decades later, then they were changed again. Many women including Sharon and Phyllis seem to have sex with more than one man in a window of time that they can conceive. IMO, this story line was done as karma to what Phyllis did when she came to town stalking and deceiving Danny all those years ago. I have always thought it odd that Daniel's biological daddy has never been brought into a storyline other than to steal his blood for a paternity test. I would think as important as it was to Phyllis that Daniel have a father/daughter relationship with Lucy, that she might have thought that the true sperm donor for Daniel should have the same option.

Phyllis did not come to town stalking Danny in 1994, they were MARRIED.

Daniel's biological father wanted nothing to do with him from the time he was an infant.

#23   2014/06/03 05:38PM
    TxRangerFan

Quote frostysmygirl:
    Quote mswadel: that is more inn line with the blonde one who slept with Nick, Jack and Billy within a week, 3 men in a week! not Phyllis' thing

and so?

Sharon slept with Nick, Jack and Billy in the same bed without the sheets changing!

and let's not forget Sharon sleeping with Victor and Adam within hours of each other!

#24   2014/06/03 06:10PM
    vikis3

yeahbutsharon...blah, blah, blah

#25   2014/06/03 06:49PM
    go2girl

Quote TxRangerFan:
    Quote go2girl:
    Quote Jackie10: What really bothers me about this whole paternity story line is that Little Nicky used hair from a brush. Not a reliable place to get a DNA sample seriously. Faith or the baby sitter could have used the brush it was just laying there. They should have all three had a blood test done.

Which is precisely why this entire s/l really means nothing. They should all take another paternity test so they can confirm Jack is bio-daddy (as the original s/l intended).

it was never intended for Jack to be the father, nice try though!

Nick will soon have his supergirl back where she belongs along with super girls mother!!

July 4th is going to be explosive! in more ways then one!

Nick couldn't care less about Phyllis and damn right it will be explosive...Phyllis is coming home to Summer's bio-daddy getting it on with Kelly.... She will be pizzed!!!

#26   2014/06/03 06:50PM
    go2girl

Quote frostysmygirl:

And bangs them on dumpsters and haystacks for God's sake!

#27   2014/06/03 06:54PM
    go2girl

[quote]Quote georgebailey: I think it could be either Jack or Nick. I would prefer Jack as I am not very fond of Nick. And it could be someone else. The writers have been very good at changing who the daddy is as well as who is the mommy. Jill had her biological parents changed decades later, then they were changed again. Many women including Sharon and Phyllis seem to have sex with more than one man in a window of time that they can conceive. IMO, this story line was done as karma to what Phyllis did when she came to town stalking and deceiving Danny all those years ago. I have always thought it odd that Daniel's biological daddy has never been brought into a storyline other than to steal his blood for a paternity test. I would think as important as it was to Phyllis that Daniel have a father/daughter relationship with Lucy, that she might have thought that the true sperm donor for Daniel should have the same option.[/quote]

Yep! But Phyllis is a BIG OLE Hypocrite so....of course SHE doesn't live up to the expectations she has of others...

#28   2014/06/03 06:56PM
    go2girl

Quote Taralo:
    Quote TxRangerFan:
    Quote go2girl:
    Quote Jackie10: What really bothers me about this whole paternity story line is that Little Nicky used hair from a brush. Not a reliable place to get a DNA sample seriously. Faith or the baby sitter could have used the brush it was just laying there. They should have all three had a blood test done.

Which is precisely why this entire s/l really means nothing. They should all take another paternity test so they can confirm Jack is bio-daddy (as the original s/l intended).

Nick will soon have his supergirl back where she belongs along with super girls mother!!

Lynn Latham said Nick was always meant to be the father. She was a huge Phick fan, now why would she make Jack the father of her couple's baby's? Just use a little common sense.

Because BB was a Shick fan and he created the show...use more common sense.

#29   2014/06/03 07:01PM
    Blue 501

Quote TxRangerFan:
    Quote go2girl:

I don't think Nick wants Phyllis back. He was prepared to marry Avery; Now he is cherishing Sharon.

#30   2014/06/03 07:11PM
    gml0603

Just wait until Gina the new actress arrives as Phyllis comes to town. She was awesome as Dinah on Guiding Light. She'll make a perfect feisty Phyllis!!

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list