List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Summers dad - here's a thought

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Summers dad - here's a thought

Started by tuck4704 at 2014/06/03 03:34AM
    Latest post: 2014/06/04 07:40PM, Views: 3708, Replies: 39
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #11   2014/06/03 12:39PM
    Re: Summers dad - here's a thought
    go2girl

Quote mswadel: that couldn't have happened because she and Nick first got together at Likey's wedding in December and it was a year later when Summer was born and she only slept with Jack that one time, the day his father was put in prison, after she and Nick hooked up. But that was a nice try! Just think, she and Nick going at it like rabbits and Nick a young guy then one time with an older man, just too random to happen.JMO

Well if they were going at it like rabbits then Nick's sperm count would be low and with Phyl's history of fertility problems the chances of them conceiving would be extremely low. Jack on the other hand would have a high sperm count and more likely to get someone pregnant. Voila, the miracle child...Summer!

#12   2014/06/03 12:40PM
    Kona24

Quote Jackie10: What really bothers me about this whole paternity story line is that Little Nicky used hair from a brush. Not a reliable place to get a DNA sample seriously. Faith or the baby sitter could have used the brush it was just laying there. They should have all three had a blood test done.

Thank you!! I have been thinking the same thing! When the results came back neg, nick should of said lets find out for sure & had all 3 of them take a test.
    I just hope things pan out for Sharon. I really like her character & am kind of done watching her go downhill.

#13   2014/06/03 12:42PM
    go2girl

Quote Jackie10: What really bothers me about this whole paternity story line is that Little Nicky used hair from a brush. Not a reliable place to get a DNA sample seriously. Faith or the baby sitter could have used the brush it was just laying there. They should have all three had a blood test done.

Which is precisely why this entire s/l really means nothing. They should all take another paternity test so they can confirm Jack is bio-daddy (as the original s/l intended).

#14   2014/06/03 01:48PM
    TxRangerFan

Quote go2girl:

Which is precisely why this entire s/l really means nothing. They should all take another paternity test so they can confirm Jack is bio-daddy (as the original s/l intended).

it was never intended for Jack to be the father, nice try though!

Nick will soon have his supergirl back where she belongs along with super girls mother!!

July 4th is going to be explosive! in more ways then one!

#15   2014/06/03 01:57PM
    frostysmygirl

Quote mswadel: that is more inn line with the blonde one who slept with Nick, Jack and Billy within a week, 3 men in a week! not Phyllis' thing

And Phyllis slept with two men in one day and maybe more who knows. lol

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/06/03 01:58PM
    #16   2014/06/03 01:57PM
    twocentsworth

If an ECT shock treatment patient...Sharon...is having a time trying to remember her past and her secrets and the subject of Jack/Nick/Summer paternity, then WHY doesn't Jack just take a DNA test already and prove one way or the other once and for all!!!

#17   2014/06/03 02:23PM
    georgebailey

I think it could be either Jack or Nick. I would prefer Jack as I am not very fond of Nick. And it could be someone else. The writers have been very good at changing who the daddy is as well as who is the mommy. Jill had her biological parents changed decades later, then they were changed again. Many women including Sharon and Phyllis seem to have sex with more than one man in a window of time that they can conceive. IMO, this story line was done as karma to what Phyllis did when she came to town stalking and deceiving Danny all those years ago. I have always thought it odd that Daniel's biological daddy has never been brought into a storyline other than to steal his blood for a paternity test. I would think as important as it was to Phyllis that Daniel have a father/daughter relationship with Lucy, that she might have thought that the true sperm donor for Daniel should have the same option.

#18   2014/06/03 02:28PM
    Taralo

Quote TxRangerFan:
    Quote go2girl:

it was never intended for Jack to be the father, nice try though!

Nick will soon have his supergirl back where she belongs along with super girls mother!!

July 4th is going to be explosive! in more ways then one!

Lynn Latham said Nick was always meant to be the father. She was a huge Phick fan, now why would she make Jack the father of her couple's baby's? Just use a little common sense.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/06/03 02:29PM
    #19   2014/06/03 02:34PM
    Soap Fan

Quote tuck4704: Maybe when it comes out, Sharon will have flashbacks and they will show her going in the lab and NOT change the results because Jack already was Summers father and all her guilt is because she was willing to change it and broke in to the lab....I don't see how they can get around this s/l unless they just ignore it.

I hope that is true to. They need to end this paternity mess . I would hate for Summer to turn out to be Nick's. That means another Abbott would be sacrifice to a Newman.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/06/03 02:36PM
    #20   2014/06/03 04:59PM
    SadieM

Summer was born a Newman and she still is a Newman. I don't think Jack is the father so what is taken away from him? Sharon switched the PT results and if she fesses up I think that Nick will remain Summer's father.

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list