List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Summers dad - here's a thought

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Summers dad - here's a thought

Started by tuck4704 at 2014/06/03 03:34AM
    Latest post: 2014/06/04 07:40PM, Views: 3403, Replies: 39
    1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #1   2014/06/03 03:34AM
    Summers dad - here's a thought
    tuck4704

Maybe when it comes out, Sharon will have flashbacks and they will show her going in the lab and NOT change the results because Jack already was Summers father and all her guilt is because she was willing to change it and broke in to the lab....I don't see how they can get around this s/l unless they just ignore it.

#2   2014/06/03 03:59AM
    Re: Summers dad - here's a thought
    CGabriel510

Quote tuck4704: Maybe when it comes out, Sharon will have flashbacks and they will show her going in the lab and NOT change the results because Jack already was Summers father and all her guilt is because she was willing to change it and broke in to the lab....I don't see how they can get around this s/l unless they just ignore it.

Now I LIKE the way you analyze things, (I like the way you think)
    Now WOULDN'T that be NICE, if that were to happen? (being that I am Sharon fan and always have been) that works for me, LOL.
    I've ALWAYS felt that when Nick & Phyllis FIRST started "fooling around" Phyllis was ALREADY PREGGARS by Jack, and Phyllis didn't want to say anything because she wasn't sure who the father was) (Like Vicki, Stitch, & Billy), therefore there would have been NO WAY Summer would have been Nicks,
    BUT UNFORTUNATELY, I think I read (on one of those websites), that Nick is going to find out the truth, but he WON'T is BREAK up with Sharon.
    Who knows (with these writers, you know)?

#3   2014/06/03 07:22AM
    mswadel

that couldn't have happened because she and Nick first got together at Likey's wedding in December and it was a year later when Summer was born and she only slept with Jack that one time, the day his father was put in prison, after she and Nick hooked up. But that was a nice try! Just think, she and Nick going at it like rabbits and Nick a young guy then one time with an older man, just too random to happen.JMO

#4   2014/06/03 08:00AM
    APRIL JOY

I so want them to clear Sharon of this DNA switch.she did go into the lab but did nothing .maybe she saw the results and saw it was not Nick Newman.she never changed anything.she was off her meds so she thought she did something but never did.

#5   2014/06/03 08:09AM
    frostysmygirl

Summer could be any body's baby . She could have hopped up on a dumpster or a desk or poopy haystacks for anyone. Phyllis had nick in the morning and Jack the same night maybe she had deacon for lunch.

#6   2014/06/03 11:23AM
    mswadel

that is more inn line with the blonde one who slept with Nick, Jack and Billy within a week, 3 men in a week! not Phyllis' thing

#7   2014/06/03 12:01PM
    Blue 501

Yes it would be an interesting plot twist if Summer is NOT Jack's & also NOT Nick's.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/06/03 12:04PM
    #8   2014/06/03 12:30PM
    valleycliffe

Quote APRIL JOY: I so want them to clear Sharon of this DNA switch.she did go into the lab but did nothing .maybe she saw the results and saw it was not Nick Newman.she never changed anything.she was off her meds so she thought she did something but never did.

i really like your whole post, however, what if she put her hand on the doorknob, tried to twist the doorknob to open the door, but IT WAS LOCKED and you needed to punch numbers into the keypad..which she couldn't do cause she didn't know the code.

#9   2014/06/03 12:30PM
    Castilla-Leon

Quote tuck4704: Maybe when it comes out, Sharon will have flashbacks and they will show her going in the lab and NOT change the results because Jack already was Summers father and all her guilt is because she was willing to change it and broke in to the lab....I don't see how they can get around this s/l unless they just ignore it.

Oh for crying out loud!!

#10   2014/06/03 12:33PM
    Jackie10

What really bothers me about this whole paternity story line is that Little Nicky used hair from a brush. Not a reliable place to get a DNA sample seriously. Faith or the baby sitter could have used the brush it was just laying there. They should have all three had a blood test done.

1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list