List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Jill pulling a con

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Jill pulling a con

Started by APRIL JOY at 2014/06/02 06:50PM
    Latest post: 2014/06/04 03:22PM, Views: 2284, Replies: 26
    « 1 2 3 page:
    #21   2014/06/04 02:49PM
    Re: Jill pulling a con
    deceived

I think the twins, Esther secret life lately with the game rooms taking her money, Colin and his problems, and Esther complaining and worrying about Mrs. C. necklace being used out of place. So the writers set it up for this to be yet another mystery... but I think Colin took it will find out it's useless. Jill dangled that necklace continually in Colin's greedy face...
    I just read an interview with Jill and she said she loves working with Colin. That when they tried to set her up with another man on the set, she said 'NO' that she wanted to work with Colin. She stated that she is absolutely loving this S/L. So maybe this will be a good story!!!

#22   2014/06/04 02:59PM
    YoungBoldLady50

Quote Layngel:
    Quote pink kiity: I'm loving Jill I always love Jill she's my fave lady on the soap

She is great! I really hope she does get one over on Colin, and lands up the grand dame of the soap!

Hello Layangel, Of course she's great!!! If this is a con it would be a skilled move by a sly and accomplished veteran. Kay would be proud!!!

#23   2014/06/04 03:13PM
    baybay

I hope there's something in the works for Jill. I love her and think she SHOULD be the one taking over for Kay. Katherine loved her like a daughter, despite all the battles... those SO much fun battles. I'm happy when she's on the show and Jess just looks terrific. PLEASE let her take charge and give her some REALLY good s/l's. She deserves it.

#24   2014/06/04 03:18PM
    Layngel

Quote YoungBoldLady50:
    Quote Layngel:
    Quote pink kiity: I'm loving Jill I always love Jill she's my fave lady on the soap

She is great! I really hope she does get one over on Colin, and lands up the grand dame of the soap!

Hello Layangel, Of course she's great!!! If this is a con it would be a skilled move by a sly and accomplished veteran. Kay would be proud!!!

Hi YoungBoldLady!
    Oh Kay would be sooo proud! I would love to see this as a con by Jill, and part of Mrs. C's master plan! A master plan that only she could come up with! I so miss Jill and Kay's relationship, and that would be a nice nod to the feisty attitude of both lovely ladies!

#25   2014/06/04 03:20PM
    Layngel

Quote deceived: I think the twins, Esther secret life lately with the game rooms taking her money, Colin and his problems, and Esther complaining and worrying about Mrs. C. necklace being used out of place. So the writers set it up for this to be yet another mystery... but I think Colin took it will find out it's useless. Jill dangled that necklace continually in Colin's greedy face...
    I just read an interview with Jill and she said she loves working with Colin. That when they tried to set her up with another man on the set, she said 'NO' that she wanted to work with Colin. She stated that she is absolutely loving this S/L. So maybe this will be a good story!!!

I think, even though it was slow going, that it will heat up and will be something amazing to watch. Jill knows what she is talking about

#26   2014/06/04 03:20PM
    lulujaz

The dead giveaway was when Jill ran to get pliers to fix the clasp. Seriously!!!! She and the appraiser were in cahoots to fool Colin.

#27   2014/06/04 03:22PM
    Layngel

Quote lulujaz: The dead giveaway was when Jill ran to get pliers to fix the clasp. Seriously!!!! She and the appraiser were in cahoots to fool Colin.

Yes!

« 1 2 3 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list