List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Jill pulling a con

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Jill pulling a con

Started by APRIL JOY at 2014/06/02 06:50PM
    Latest post: 2014/06/04 03:22PM, Views: 2135, Replies: 26
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2014/06/03 01:27PM
    Re: Jill pulling a con
    deceived

Quote Florida Girls: I still think the date written on the music box is the combination to the wall safe. That's where Jill will find her inheritance.

WOW! Wouldn't that be a hoot!!!

#12   2014/06/03 01:28PM
    Lady53

Quote Florida Girls: I still think the date written on the music box is the combination to the wall safe. That's where Jill will find her inheritance.

Yeah she already opened the safe...it's where they got the sketch of Kay wearing the necklace

#13   2014/06/03 01:47PM
    pink kiity

I'm loving Jill I always love Jill she's my fave lady on the soap

#14   2014/06/04 11:35AM
    tricia98

I really do think Jill is playing Colin for the fool he is and already knows something, way to go Jill!!

#15   2014/06/04 11:41AM
    vikis3

Quote APRIL JOY: Could she be pulling a con on Collin with the necklace.I can't believe that necklace has been up there since Mrs C dying.I think Jill found the real necklace or found out the real secret to the music box.I think while Collin was in the attic Jill came up with a way to keep what Mrs C left her and Collin not able to touch it.maybe the necklace she had today is fake and she is doing all this to see how far he will go.she had him sign a paper saying they will not sell it without both saying ok.the necklace gets stolen like Jill thinks it will and when the guy that steals has it checked out they find out its a fake.they come after Collin and Jill gets her divorce.

Interesting...I like it, I hope Jill one ups Colin as well

#16   2014/06/04 11:59AM
    tricia98

I think the necklace is a fake

#17   2014/06/04 02:01PM
    YoungBoldLady50

Hello Posters, I think Apriljoy nailed it with her perspective on this topic. The necklass is more than likely a fake! If it does prove to be a faux piece of jewelry, I can't wait to see Collins' face when they tell him it's worthless. What a slime ball Collins is. Good thinking on Jills part to plan ahead and get one up on that greedy devious Collin. Collin has met his match in one Jill Foster Abbott if the necklass is a fake!!! Hooray Jill!

#18   2014/06/04 02:05PM
    cottonjenn

I hope you're right about the necklace being a fake. I couldn't believe Jill just left the necklace alone in the room to go get a tool to fix it. But I think Lily's kid took it out of the box.

#19   2014/06/04 02:32PM
    YoungBoldLady50

Quote cottonjenn: I hope you're right about the necklace being a fake. I couldn't believe Jill just left the necklace alone in the room to go get a tool to fix it. But I think Lily's kid took it out of the box.

Hello Cottenjenn, There's thought about the child taking the necklace, but was it fake or real one? The twins were brought in for some reason and probably not just to spend time with their grandparents, so the child taking the necklace is a good possibility. Now I'm intrigued about the outcome of this plot, much better than the focus on the the music box.

#20   2014/06/04 02:40PM
    Layngel

Quote pink kiity: I'm loving Jill I always love Jill she's my fave lady on the soap

She is great! I really hope she does get one over on Colin, and lands up the grand dame of the soap!

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list