List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Jill pulling a con

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Jill pulling a con

Started by APRIL JOY at 2014/06/02 06:50PM
    Latest post: 2014/06/04 03:22PM, Views: 2337, Replies: 26
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2014/06/02 06:50PM
    Jill pulling a con
    APRIL JOY

Could she be pulling a con on Collin with the necklace.I can't believe that necklace has been up there since Mrs C dying.I think Jill found the real necklace or found out the real secret to the music box.I think while Collin was in the attic Jill came up with a way to keep what Mrs C left her and Collin not able to touch it.maybe the necklace she had today is fake and she is doing all this to see how far he will go.she had him sign a paper saying they will not sell it without both saying ok.the necklace gets stolen like Jill thinks it will and when the guy that steals has it checked out they find out its a fake.they come after Collin and Jill gets her divorce.

#2   2014/06/02 08:58PM
    Re: Jill pulling a con
    kelly11

I totally agree

#3   2014/06/02 09:01PM
    twocentsworth

Quote APRIL JOY: Could she be pulling a con on Collin with the necklace.I can't believe that necklace has been up there since Mrs C dying.I think Jill found the real necklace or found out the real secret to the music box.I think while Collin was in the attic Jill came up with a way to keep what Mrs C left her and Collin not able to touch it.maybe the necklace she had today is fake and she is doing all this to see how far he will go.she had him sign a paper saying they will not sell it without both saying ok.the necklace gets stolen like Jill thinks it will and when the guy that steals has it checked out they find out its a fake.they come after Collin and Jill gets her divorce.

I hope Jill can be this cleaver and would do this...either that or you should be writing for the show...

#4   2014/06/02 09:20PM
    clicquot1

Quote APRIL JOY: Could she be pulling a con on Collin with the necklace.I can't believe that necklace has been up there since Mrs C dying.I think Jill found the real necklace or found out the real secret to the music box.I think while Collin was in the attic Jill came up with a way to keep what Mrs C left her and Collin not able to touch it.maybe the necklace she had today is fake and she is doing all this to see how far he will go.she had him sign a paper saying they will not sell it without both saying ok.the necklace gets stolen like Jill thinks it will and when the guy that steals has it checked out they find out its a fake.they come after Collin and Jill gets her divorce.

LMBO! Well, Jill did seem a little too friendly with the appraiser didn't she?

Maybe he was an old bf or something and helped her out for old times sake!

I hope she outsmarts that old jerk............not a fan of Colin!

#5   2014/06/02 09:38PM
    Lizzytish

You could be right -- but then, I'm not believing any of this Katherine crap. She was sick, so she and Murphy went on a trip and she spent the whole trip rewriting her will and playing this game with Jill? Baloney.

#6   2014/06/02 09:38PM
    APRIL JOY

Quote twocentsworth:

I hope Jill can be this cleaver and would do this...either that or you should be writing for the show...

Well thank you very much.it would be cool if the writers did check out the web page and listen to the fans.Jill has been there forever.I love her and would love if she out smart Collin.I do think he loves her but he can't deal not having the money and power he once had.for once I would love to see Jill win.

#7   2014/06/03 12:23AM
    moehop

I hope you are right. That would be a good way to end this mess.

I thought Kay's new will was crazy. She had a longer relationship with Cane than Devon. She left him the CEO position at Chancellor, but gave the company to Victor?!?
    That pretty well left Cane nothing.
    She left Devon more than Jill, Cane, Billy, Maxie, her son or anyone else????
    I could see her leaving Devon some money but the bulk of it?!?

#8   2014/06/03 06:02AM
    Florida Girls

I still think the date written on the music box is the combination to the wall safe. That's where Jill will find her inheritance.

#9   2014/06/03 06:03AM
    Layngel

I hope you are right.

#10   2014/06/03 01:22PM
    habbyfan

It would be delicious,I love Jill!!!

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list