List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: marry me jana please .... no i want to kill you lol

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

marry me jana please .... no i want to kill you lol

Started by romeojuliet at 2007/11/21 04:37PM
    Latest post: 2007/11/23 04:34PM, Views: 1624, Replies: 57
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:
    #31   2007/11/22 11:25AM
    Re: marry me jana please .... no i want to kill you lol
    Messalina

Quote romeojuliet:
    Quote Messalina: As big of a whack job as Jana is, at the end of the day she is NO match for the psycho tag-team of Kevin and Big Mama Glo
    maybe for christmas gloria can give her some skin cream lol

#32   2007/11/22 11:35AM
    Messalina

Quote KeepingItReal:
    Quote Eppy: And a more unbelievable part of the mix is that eventually, after attempting to kill Colleen, they become friends. Unpunished crime, for unpunished crime, Kevin is right up there with Phyllis.

ITA with his Moms right there with him.

I think the difference between Kevin and Phyllis is that Kevin is genuinely sorry for what he did to Colleen and Lily, and has demonstrated his remorse over and over--while Phyllis, on the other hand, has demonstrated NO remorse whatsoever for ANYTHING that she's done (in fact, in Phyllis's twisted mind, SHE is the victim, and it is Sharon and Brad who are the villains! ) Kevin has never been like that--he, unlike Phyllis, has always known that what he did was horribly wrong. In Phyllis's case, I honestly don't think that she even knows the difference between right and wrong. She is a classic sociopath.

#33   2007/11/22 11:39AM
    Candace

The thread is about Kevin and Jana, not Phyllis! Kevin might be sorry for what he did, but he never paid in any way - did he? Really? Maybe heartbreak will be in his cards!

#34   2007/11/22 12:28PM
    Messalina

Quote Candace: The thread is about Kevin and Jana, not Phyllis! Kevin might be sorry for what he did, but he never paid in any way - did he? Really? Maybe heartbreak will be in his cards!

Remember that "blanket party" that happened while Kevin was in jail? He almost died from that, so, in a sense, he did have at least some serious consequences for his actions (Also, the love of his life did the same thing to him that he did to Colleen, which was also some real good poetic justice for Kevin). Jmo, but I don't think that Kevin has gotten away scot-free for his crimes.

#35   2007/11/22 12:30PM
    KeepingItReal

Quote Messalina:
    Quote KeepingItReal:
    Quote Eppy: And a more unbelievable part of the mix is that eventually, after attempting to kill Colleen, they become friends. Unpunished crime, for unpunished crime, Kevin is right up there with Phyllis.

I think the difference between Kevin and Phyllis is that Kevin is genuinely sorry for what he did to Colleen and Lily, and has demonstrated his remorse over and over--while Phyllis, on the other hand, has demonstrated NO remorse whatsoever for ANYTHING that she's done (in fact, in Phyllis's twisted mind, SHE is the victim, and it is Sharon and Brad who are the villains! ) Kevin has never been like that--he, unlike Phyllis, has always known that what he did was horribly wrong. In Phyllis's case, I honestly don't think that she even knows the difference between right and wrong. She is a classic sociopath.

Your right Kevin is sorry and is trying to change but with Mother's like that the kid does not having a fighting chance.

#36   2007/11/22 12:53PM
    bubble303

YUK...Jana Fisher...YUK YUK YUK

#37   2007/11/22 12:53PM
    KeepingItReal

Quote bubble303: YUK...Jana Fisher...YUK YUK YUK

Maybe he really isn't a "Fisher".

#38   2007/11/22 12:58PM
    suegerry

You are known by your fruits.....Kevin is a Fisher without a doubt....or should I say Glorestein's......He, marrying Jana.....that will be the best matched couple on this show yet......

#39   2007/11/22 01:24PM
    Messalina

Quote KeepingItReal:
    Quote Messalina:
    Quote KeepingItReal:

Your right Kevin is sorry and is trying to change but with Mother's like that the kid does not having a fighting chance.

You're right, too--Kevin's main problem thee days is that he can't seem to say No to Gloria

#40   2007/11/22 01:26PM
    xx_Jenn_xx

Quote KeepingItReal:
    Quote bubble303: YUK...Jana Fisher...YUK YUK YUK

Maybe he really isn't a "Fisher".

i dont care if they get married as long as they dont reproduce.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list