List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: marry me jana please .... no i want to kill you lol

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

marry me jana please .... no i want to kill you lol

Started by romeojuliet at 2007/11/21 04:37PM
    Latest post: 2007/11/23 04:34PM, Views: 1632, Replies: 57
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:
    #11   2007/11/21 08:22PM
    Re: marry me jana please .... no i want to kill you lol
    deltafan

WHY? Would someone paalease tell me WHY she is still around? Oh yeah I thought Kevin couldn't jail at all so why would he want to marry someone in there much less have to do it in there?

#12   2007/11/21 08:39PM
    romeojuliet

Quote Evsmom: I think Kevin's headed for a heartache. The only reason Jana came back to GC is because she thought he had that stolen money. Then she found out she had the tumor and Gloria paid to get her fixed up. Now she knows that Gloria just got $50 million and could possibly end up with more when it comes out about John's will. Jana's gonna make sure that does come out too. She's looking at Kev with dollar signs in her eyes, not stars. He's a fool! I wish he would listen to Michael!
    i would not put it by gloria to give jana some nice skin cream lol

#13   2007/11/21 08:55PM
    Messalina

Quote romeojuliet:
    Quote Evsmom: I think Kevin's headed for a heartache. The only reason Jana came back to GC is because she thought he had that stolen money. Then she found out she had the tumor and Gloria paid to get her fixed up. Now she knows that Gloria just got $50 million and could possibly end up with more when it comes out about John's will. Jana's gonna make sure that does come out too. She's looking at Kev with dollar signs in her eyes, not stars. He's a fool! I wish he would listen to Michael!
    i would not put it by gloria to give jana some nice skin cream lol

You are so funny

#14   2007/11/21 09:00PM
    sutherngirl

Kevin is such a dork.. I hope Jana marries him so she can kill him and Gloria..

#15   2007/11/21 09:11PM
    romeojuliet

Quote sutherngirl: Kevin is such a dork.. I hope Jana marries him so she can kill him and Gloria..
    your funny i just love it

#16   2007/11/21 09:53PM
    Messalina

As big of a whack job as Jana is, at the end of the day she is NO match for the psycho tag-team of Kevin and Big Mama Glo

#17   2007/11/22 07:35AM
    CandyLane5

Quote Eppy: This has become the goofiest coupling I can remember on Y&R. First they're in love, then she tried to kill him, then he lures her into his lair and wants to kill her, then she has a tumor, then he wants to have her cured, then she is incarcerated, and now he wants to marry her and she refuses. Where will it all end??

LOL... works for me!

#18   2007/11/22 07:37AM
    CandyLane5

Quote Messalina: As big of a whack job as Jana is, at the end of the day she is NO match for the psycho tag-team of Kevin and Big Mama Glo

Excellent! Sooo Hilarious!

#19   2007/11/22 07:48AM
    Soulsistah

Quote Candace: I never really understood the 'redemption' of Kevin. He attacked Lily, tried to kill Colleen, and now they all trade "What-ups" with him in his coffee shop! It's amazing to me! When I see him I'm conflicted between feeling bad for him 'he had a messed up childhood' and just not liking him much 'he was so creepy and evil'! Jana may be the perfect mate for him!! Then again, with a mother like Gloria, how can you not feel for the guy and give him a chance.....

I'm with you on this one. I never fully bought the new "white-washed" Kevin. He never did pay for his crime of trying to kill Colleen, nevermind destroying Gina's restaurant And now all it seems he's good for is to assist his crime queen mamma, commit one crime after another.

It's retarded to me that they expect us to buy Jana and Kevin now as serious couple. It's time for Jana to go...I really don't understand why she's still on.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/11/22 07:49AM
    #20   2007/11/22 08:04AM
    romeojuliet

Quote Messalina: As big of a whack job as Jana is, at the end of the day she is NO match for the psycho tag-team of Kevin and Big Mama Glo
    maybe for christmas gloria can give her some skin cream lol

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list