List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: marry me jana please .... no i want to kill you lol

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

marry me jana please .... no i want to kill you lol

Started by romeojuliet at 2007/11/21 04:37PM
    Latest post: 2007/11/23 04:34PM, Views: 1298, Replies: 57
    1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:
    #1   2007/11/21 04:37PM
    marry me jana please .... no i want to kill you lol
    romeojuliet

wow mommy is mad i dont know about this . kelvin sleep with one eye open ... happy thinkgiving from the smallwood family ps gloria may give jana some jouba skin cream lol

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2007/11/21 09:11PM
    #2   2007/11/21 06:35PM
    Re: marry me jana please .... no i want to kill you lol
    Eppy

This has become the goofiest coupling I can remember on Y&R. First they're in love, then she tried to kill him, then he lures her into his lair and wants to kill her, then she has a tumor, then he wants to have her cured, then she is incarcerated, and now he wants to marry her and she refuses. Where will it all end??

#3   2007/11/21 06:45PM
    xx_Jenn_xx

Quote Eppy: This has become the goofiest coupling I can remember on Y&R. First they're in love, then she tried to kill him, then he lures her into his lair and wants to kill her, then she has a tumor, then he wants to have her cured, then she is incarcerated, and now he wants to marry her and she refuses. Where will it all end??

I know huh? 2 lil psychos gonna get married n have lil psycho children...K-I-S-S-I-N-G

Itzzzzz NEVER gonna END! LMAO

#4   2007/11/21 06:46PM
    Eppy

Quote xx_Jenn_xx:
    Quote Eppy: This has become the goofiest coupling I can remember on Y&R. First they're in love, then she tried to kill him, then he lures her into his lair and wants to kill her, then she has a tumor, then he wants to have her cured, then she is incarcerated, and now he wants to marry her and she refuses. Where will it all end??

I know huh? 2 lil psychos gonna get married n have lil psycho children...K-I-S-S-I-N-G

Itzzzzz NEVER gonna END! LMAO
    LOL

#5   2007/11/21 06:48PM
    Candace

I never really understood the 'redemption' of Kevin. He attacked Lily, tried to kill Colleen, and now they all trade "What-ups" with him in his coffee shop! It's amazing to me! When I see him I'm conflicted between feeling bad for him 'he had a messed up childhood' and just not liking him much 'he was so creepy and evil'! Jana may be the perfect mate for him!! Then again, with a mother like Gloria, how can you not feel for the guy and give him a chance.....

#6   2007/11/21 06:53PM
    Eppy

Quote Candace: I never really understood the 'redemption' of Kevin. He attacked Lily, tried to kill Colleen, and now they all trade "What-ups" with him in his coffee shop! It's amazing to me! When I see him I'm conflicted between feeling bad for him 'he had a messed up childhood' and just not liking him much 'he was so creepy and evil'! Jana may be the perfect mate for him!! Then again, with a mother like Gloria, how can you not feel for the guy and give him a chance.....
    EXACTLY!! After knowing his rotten childhood, I began to feel sorry for him and began to hope for his 'redemption' and it looked good for him until Mommy Dearest brought back the sleeze factor - and back down to her level.

#7   2007/11/21 06:54PM
    Evsmom

I think Kevin's headed for a heartache. The only reason Jana came back to GC is because she thought he had that stolen money. Then she found out she had the tumor and Gloria paid to get her fixed up. Now she knows that Gloria just got $50 million and could possibly end up with more when it comes out about John's will. Jana's gonna make sure that does come out too. She's looking at Kev with dollar signs in her eyes, not stars. He's a fool! I wish he would listen to Michael!

#8   2007/11/21 07:10PM
    xx_Jenn_xx

Quote Evsmom: I think Kevin's headed for a heartache. The only reason Jana came back to GC is because she thought he had that stolen money. Then she found out she had the tumor and Gloria paid to get her fixed up. Now she knows that Gloria just got $50 million and could possibly end up with more when it comes out about John's will. Jana's gonna make sure that does come out too. She's looking at Kev with dollar signs in her eyes, not stars. He's a fool! I wish he would listen to Michael!

ITA!!!!

u know..Kevin is really a smart guy...hes jus a fool in love with a psycho and HOPEFULLY he snaps out of it before itz too late. plus with a mother like Glo omg need i say more?...

#9   2007/11/21 07:13PM
    Evsmom

Ya know? Gloria might be the one to save Kevin from himself. She'll fight tooth and nail to keep that money. Jana better sleep with one eye open!

#10   2007/11/21 07:14PM
    pussykat

I am disappointed with Kevin...I love his character...please don't let him marry Goof Ball....she's an idiot....

1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list