List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Spoiler...Stalker 4MJ revealed

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Spoiler...Stalker 4MJ revealed

Started by twocentsworth at 2014/05/30 02:21PM
    Latest post: 2014/06/04 07:41PM, Views: 7392, Replies: 27
    « 1 2 3 page:
    #21   2014/06/02 08:21PM
    Re: Spoiler...Stalker 4MJ revealed
    DeevaCulver

Quote twocentsworth: I am also predicting that the "4MJ" handle (these initials) will represent Mary Jane and so the "4" is just that, "for MJ", in his eyes he's doing what he has to do...I think his Mother's name and it has something to do with Avery in her judicial work and his Mother's death...perhaps someone was set free or didn't "pay" for her death (in HIS eyes) and he's seeking revenge for that thru Avery's stalking...I think he wants to hurt her and now even hurt Summer (she'll just be collateral damage )...

That's what I was telling my husband the other day. I thought that 4MJ was for his mother's name and maybe Avery got off the person responsible for his mother's death thru the Innocence Foundation, esp since Ian had implied to Dylan that Avery may have regretted taking on some cases in the past. It's too bad since clearly Summer needs some happiness in heer life right now.

#22   2014/06/02 10:02PM
    pink kiity

Hope she's is using projection or she's will be pregger with this guy baby

#23   2014/06/02 10:58PM
    moehop

I suspected he was the stalker and a bad guy as soon as he showed an interest in Summer. No fit there at all!!
    Then when he made those remarks about lawyers today, it sealed the deal.

#24   2014/06/04 11:16AM
    kayest

4MJ is for Mary Jane. and Mary Jane is Patty Williams, Paul Williams sister. I believe Dylan is Paul and Nicki's son. Not Ian's. And Austin could also be Patty's son.

#25   2014/06/04 11:18AM
    kayest

I also think something happened to Leslie. You don't just change that much that quick. And we've never seen her husband. And Ian told her a secret she can't share. I think Paul is really Dylan's dad.

#26   2014/06/04 07:12PM
    twocentsworth

Quote kayest: 4MJ is for Mary Jane. and Mary Jane is Patty Williams, Paul Williams sister. I believe Dylan is Paul and Nicki's son. Not Ian's. And Austin could also be Patty's son.

The poster, 4MJ is Austin and he's doing this to Avery seeking some sort of revenge for his mom's death, however it happened...something to do with Avery letting the person "go free" (much like Leslie did with Ian when all thought him guilty), according to the law...

#27   2014/06/04 07:13PM
    Taralo

Quote kayest: 4MJ is for Mary Jane. and Mary Jane is Patty Williams, Paul Williams sister. I believe Dylan is Paul and Nicki's son. Not Ian's. And Austin could also be Patty's son.

Patty couldn't have kids.

#28   2014/06/04 07:41PM
    lulujaz

I think MJ is his,other's initials. he is getting revenge on Avery 4MJ.

« 1 2 3 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list