List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Spoiler...Stalker 4MJ revealed

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Spoiler...Stalker 4MJ revealed

Started by twocentsworth at 2014/05/30 02:21PM
    Latest post: 2014/06/04 07:41PM, Views: 7500, Replies: 27
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2014/05/30 05:13PM
    Re: Spoiler...Stalker 4MJ revealed
    hubbardfan

Quote JaNell36: No surprise and he is probably working for Ian.

ITA! Ian brought his cult members w/him to GC: Austin, Mariah, maybe Tyler and Leslie...jmo!

#12   2014/05/31 06:40AM
    twocentsworth

I am also predicting that the "4MJ" handle (these initials) will represent Mary Jane and so the "4" is just that, "for MJ", in his eyes he's doing what he has to do...I think his Mother's name and it has something to do with Avery in her judicial work and his Mother's death...perhaps someone was set free or didn't "pay" for her death (in HIS eyes) and he's seeking revenge for that thru Avery's stalking...I think he wants to hurt her and now even hurt Summer (she'll just be collateral damage )...

#13   2014/05/31 07:49AM
    Shirl the Pearl

Quote e_pearl: So I'm an adult and don't need advice from any body Summer will give her goodies to her aunt's stalker. Could she end being the upcoming crisis. Will he eventually hold her hostage in the near future.

I like the idea of Summer being held hostage. Maybe she would never be found. I'd never have to watch her with the crunched up top lip always looking like she's ready to cry. Daisy disappeared (where is she?)
    Do the Same thing for Summer with no explanation.

#14   2014/05/31 08:19AM
    lvsdasnow

Quote twocentsworth: I read that when Summer is with Austin at his place, there's a message on his computer shown sent from 4MJ...It's Austin!!! Run Summer Run!!

I have thought all along that Ian is the producer of Avery's show. He tells everyone what to do and what not to do. Austin is just a pone in Ians hand which carries all the information as to what to do.

If Austin does make love to Summer, he will be doing it because Ian told him to. No feeling in it for him at all. I don't like this storyline at all.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/05/31 08:22AM
    #15   2014/05/31 11:13AM
    Taralo

What was the point of this stalker? Just to heap more pain on Summer?

#16   2014/05/31 11:40AM
    DuDu

Quote calliope: That's disappointing to me.

But so predictable.

#17   2014/05/31 11:49AM
    lvsdasnow

Quote Taralo: What was the point of this stalker? Just to heap more pain on Summer?

I think it's just to get Dylan in his good graces and he will go thru Avery. Since the message popped up on the screen it means someone else is communicating with Austin. I think we all know who that is.

#18   2014/05/31 12:16PM
    talola

The writers revealed some details in their recent interview:

Avery's cooking storyline is about putting yourself in the public eye and the consequences. This will lead into a bigger and more global story with characters we wouldn’t obviously connect that will be a part of it.

The internet crazed fan aspect is a part of the story but it will not be the main focus.

The interview can be read here: bit.ly/1jmwy2e

#19   2014/05/31 01:01PM
    loiuse

>( I knew Austin came into the pic for a reason, he is working with Ian & Mariah too, some how Ian is connected to Mariah & Austin,& Austin maybe trying to some how get Summer for Ian's devilish ways, he just came on the show & already Summer likes him, what a crock!! now she wants to go further slow down a minute here writers, I am not for sure but Neil & Hilary want stay together not a good match, Neil is moving to fast, Cane better not cross Victor cause Colin is in behind that company & also smuggling Diamonds threw Victor's company "Boneventure" Colin is smuggling threw right under Cain's noise,& Cain knows what Colin has done & yet to tell Victor, but Victor knows Cain is not coming forth right with him. Cain better watch out

#20   2014/06/02 08:11PM
    twocentsworth

Quote lvsdasnow:
    Quote Taralo: What was the point of this stalker? Just to heap more pain on Summer?

I think it's just to get Dylan in his good graces and he will go thru Avery. Since the message popped up on the screen it means someone else is communicating with Austin. I think we all know who that is.

I am also predicting that the "4MJ" handle (these initials) will represent Mary Jane and so the "4" is just that, "for MJ", in his eyes he's doing what he has to do...I think his Mother's name and it has something to do with Avery in her judicial work and his Mother's death...perhaps someone was set free or didn't "pay" for her death (in HIS eyes) and he's seeking revenge for that thru Avery's stalking...I think he wants to hurt her and now even hurt Summer (she'll just be collateral damage

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list