List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Ladies...

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Ladies...

Started by CrAzY4cRoSbY at 2007/11/21 02:04PM
    Latest post: 2007/11/21 07:45PM, Views: 786, Replies: 21
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2007/11/21 02:21PM
    Re: Ladies...
    ILuvNY

Missed you, Crazy! I suppose you've been busy with classes!

Michael was just adorable....and the question, "boxers or briefs" has been "fully" answered!!!

#12   2007/11/21 02:28PM
    CrAzY4cRoSbY

Quote ILuvNY: Missed you, Crazy! I suppose you've been busy with classes!

Michael was just adorable....and the question, "boxers or briefs" has been "fully" answered!!!

Busy with EVERYTHING really...Hectic and troublesome few weeks.

#13   2007/11/21 02:28PM
    granny45

Quote CrAzY4cRoSbY:
    Quote granny45: Are you kidding?!?!?!?! It was on five hours ago and I am still trying to get over it!!!!!!!!! UFFTA!!!

See here in "CORNY ST. LOUIS!" it comes on at four...It just started...So, I have to wait all day if school's off...and what is UFFTA?

Ha!! It's a Norweigian word. My mother used it when something was undescriable in any other word - UFFTA!! (Come to think of it it might be spelled UFFDA!! - never spelled it before!!) - It's a good thing!! I don't know if it has an actual meaning or not!!

#14   2007/11/21 02:37PM
    xx_Jenn_xx

Quote CrAzY4cRoSbY:
    Quote xx_Jenn_xx: i was having lunch n i dropped my fork n my jaw dropped! Wooooow weeeeee...baby baby..i was like, plz come back! cuz he did that real quick halfway walk into the room...n than turned around. i wanted him to jus stand still n let me take a nice long look at him!

~i alwayz knew my man Michael was a HOTTY!!!!!

btw....Hiiiiiiiii Crazzzzzzzzzzy!

SUP JENNYYYYYYYYYY!!! Yah, and did u notice he's gettin' his pack cut?! I WAS LIKE KEEP UP THE WORK MAN! Cause it's CLEARLY starting to pay off!!!!!

i noticed that trust me!

#15   2007/11/21 02:38PM
    xx_Jenn_xx

Quote aden85:
    Quote xx_Jenn_xx: i was having lunch n i dropped my fork n my jaw dropped! Wooooow weeeeee...baby baby..i was like, plz come back! cuz he did that real quick halfway walk into the room...n than turned around. i wanted him to jus stand still n let me take a nice long look at him!

you want a shot while you are lookin at that hot man??

~i need a shot rite about now!

#16   2007/11/21 02:40PM
    xx_Jenn_xx

Quote Evsmom:

You're gonna have to start recording it! That way you can pause it and make it go in slow motion if you want! Over and over and over again!

~I tune in to Y&R on the CBS.COM site...it has a pause button...rewind & FF gonna re-watch it later 2nite with my bottle of Vodka AND im so HAPPY he wears BOXERS!!

#17   2007/11/21 04:59PM
    PLC02

Michael looks so good! I hated he was so cold, Lauren should have warmed him up more!

Michael is a riot!

#18   2007/11/21 06:51PM
    Candace

Have to agree - I did a double-take!

#19   2007/11/21 07:17PM
    pussykat

He is definitely adorable...love him....what a sense of humor...now if he can just get rid of GloWorm......

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list