List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Spoiler 12/3/07

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Spoiler 12/3/07

Started by lonesky at 2007/11/21 10:34AM
    Latest post: 2007/11/23 10:01AM, Views: 2692, Replies: 42
    « 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #31   2007/11/22 06:05PM
    Re: Spoiler 12/3/07
    PLC02

Quote CandyLane5:
    Quote aden85: Dec. 3, day before my 22nd birthday!

anywho, thanks for the spoiler.

THX for the spoilers...
    My big 50 over-the-hill birthday >>>Dec. 5th..
    A toast to us Sagitarians...

That's young! Your only old as you feel!

#32   2007/11/22 07:26PM
    aden85

Quote PLC02:

Happy Early Birthday!

thank ya!

#33   2007/11/22 07:26PM
    aden85

Quote CandyLane5:

THX for the spoilers...

happy early birthday to us Sagitarians!

#34   2007/11/22 07:35PM
    CandyLane5

Quote PLC02:
    Quote CandyLane5:

THX for the spoilers...

That's young! Your only old as you feel!

Well maybe I can have a mid-life crisis like Nikki, and buy a Corvette, and turn into "Corvette Barbie"

#35   2007/11/22 07:53PM
    ldsangel

[quote]Quote 1cooky: [quote]Quote lonesky: Nikki moves back to the ranch for Victori's sake after she ad Victor decide to take the still comatose Vicky home.

The police focus on Victor as a suspect in Ji Min's murder.

Jack's enemies testify against him at the Senate Ethics Committee, while Phyllis and Daniel support him.

Cane and Heather come to a decision about their relationship.

Next week Gloria sends the ethics committee a lot of
    e-mails, so they decide to investigate Jack's fitness for the Senate. Jack has a press conference. Jack and Ben arrange for a reporter to ask about Victor and if he may have been involved in Ji Min's murder. This is after Jack makes a promise to Sharon that he would not be the one to accuse Victor at this sad time. Jack's chief of staff didn't make these assurances so Jack has Ben implicate Victor. So the police turn their focus on Victor.[/quote

My goodness! Do you mean to tell me they are dragging a comatose vicky & the baby home!!!..This is borderline ridiculous..... [/quote]

Victoria and the baby zzzz
    Cheaters zzzzzzzzz and ew
    Maybe Jack will be the good s/l

#36   2007/11/22 08:06PM
    CandyLane5

[quote]Quote ldsangel: [quote]Quote 1cooky: [quote]Quote lonesky: Nikki moves back to the ranch for Victori's sake after she ad Victor decide to take the still comatose Vicky home.

Jack's enemies testify against him at the Senate Ethics Committee, while Phyllis and Daniel support him.

e-mails, so they decide to investigate Jack's fitness for the Senate. Jack has a press conference. Jack and Ben arrange for a reporter to ask about Victor and if he may have been involved in Ji Min's murder. This is after Jack makes a promise to Sharon that he would not be the one to accuse Victor at this sad time. Jack's chief of staff didn't make these assurances so Jack has Ben implicate Victor. So the police turn their focus on Victor.[/quote

My goodness! Do you mean to tell me they are dragging a comatose vicky & the baby home!!!..This is borderline ridiculous..... [/quote]

Maybe Jack will be the good s/l[/quote]

That s/l with Victoria would be absolutely ridiculous. You dont bring a comatose patient home with you..do you??? not watching anything stoopid like that..

#37   2007/11/22 08:08PM
    nantays

i dont like heather

#38   2007/11/22 08:13PM
    ldsangel

[quote]Quote CandyLane5: [quote]Quote ldsangel: [quote]Quote 1cooky: [quote]Quote lonesky: Nikki moves back to the ranch for Victori's sake after she ad Victor decide to take the still comatose Vicky home.

Maybe Jack will be the good s/l[/quote]

That s/l with Victoria would be absolutely ridiculous. You dont bring a comatose patient home with you..do you??? not watching anything stoopid like that..[/quote]

I would think that the doctor permission and instuctions and probably a nurse who knows how to take care of her.

#39   2007/11/23 05:36AM
    Texas Sunflower

Does Vickki have surgery and the baby is in the nursery?? Then it would make sense for Vicki to go home with nurses and proper care. JT would be at the hospital with Baby. I sure hope this is the case as this is the dumbest storyline ever. Some spoiler, somewhere, says Vicki goes to surgery and this would be the only believeable storyline - IMO.

The good writers need to come back. Anyone remember Victors first wife becoming a writer?? She was good.

#40   2007/11/23 08:47AM
    countrygirl_654

Quote ILuvNY:
    Quote SHAWTY777: Maybe Maggie decided to check out the "dog hair" like Jack told her remember.(just a thought)

I think you're right! My theory is that it is Zapoto's hair that somehow got transferred (through Nikki?)to David Chow who killed JiMin!

OMG thats my exact thought !!! i think David Chow did it!!!!

« 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list