List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Spoiler 12/3/07

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Spoiler 12/3/07

Started by lonesky at 2007/11/21 10:34AM
    Latest post: 2007/11/23 10:01AM, Views: 2837, Replies: 42
    « 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #11   2007/11/21 11:29AM
    Re: Spoiler 12/3/07
    SHAWTY777

funny, I was thinking when he played "LUJACK" on guiding light.( how much of a gentleman he was to beth) Man that was some years ago.anybody remember?... U guys r great Have a good thanksgiving....

#12   2007/11/21 11:31AM
    ILuvNY

Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote ILuvNY:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote ILuvNY:
    Quote SHAWTY777: Maybe Maggie decided to check out the "dog hair" like Jack told her remember.(just a thought)

I think you're right! My theory is that it is Zapoto's hair that somehow got transferred (through Nikki?)to David Chow who killed JiMin!

That is sheer brilliance NY! I think you are right.

David is so darn shady.....

I hope this brings Victor and Nikki closer and leads to David Chow's demise. He's easy on the eyes but I don't like the character!!!

I know. He is very creepy, but it's funny because he has never actually done anything. The actor is doing a fantastic job. You KNOW he is up to something.

And he is the only one, IMO, who could actually kill someone. Widowed twice? At his age??? Something isn't right.

Really!? I didn't know that about him....creepy is right!

#13   2007/11/21 11:31AM
    soapoperapimp

does anyone think jill will be at that hearing cause i hope to God she is not?

#14   2007/11/21 11:33AM
    Nosycookie1201

Quote ILuvNY:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote ILuvNY:
    Quote SHAWTY777: Maybe Maggie decided to check out the "dog hair" like Jack told her remember.(just a thought)

I think you're right! My theory is that it is Zapoto's hair that somehow got transferred (through Nikki?)to David Chow who killed JiMin!

I hope this brings Victor and Nikki closer and leads to David Chow's demise. He's easy on the eyes but I don't like the character!!!

ITA! I can't stand David Chow.

#15   2007/11/21 11:37AM
    Sunnyflower

Quote ILuvNY:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote ILuvNY:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote ILuvNY:

I know. He is very creepy, but it's funny because he has never actually done anything. The actor is doing a fantastic job. You KNOW he is up to something.

And he is the only one, IMO, who could actually kill someone. Widowed twice? At his age??? Something isn't right.

I remember someone mentioning awhile ago, but I can't remember who or why. It was just kind of thrown out there, I think, when the Carmen look alike was kicking around and before he was with Nikki.

Hopefully someone can back me up on this and tell me I am not imagining things.

#16   2007/11/21 11:44AM
    granny45

Quote ILuvNY:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote ILuvNY:

I agree with you. I just don't trust David.

#17   2007/11/21 06:57PM
    emmyg1975

Quote lonesky: Nikki moves back to the ranch for Victori's sake after she ad Victor decide to take the still comatose Vicky home.

The police focus on Victor as a suspect in Ji Min's murder.

Jack's enemies testify against him at the Senate Ethics Committee, while Phyllis and Daniel support him.

Cane and Heather come to a decision about their relationship.

Next week Gloria sends the ethics committee a lot of
    e-mails, so they decide to investigate Jack's fitness for the Senate. Jack has a press conference. Jack and Ben arrange for a reporter to ask about Victor and if he may have been involved in Ji Min's murder. This is after Jack makes a promise to Sharon that he would not be the one to accuse Victor at this sad time. Jack's chief of staff didn't make these assurances so Jack has Ben implicate Victor. So the police turn their focus on Victor.

and where is the Senator's wife???? holding Bradly's hand somewhere????

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/11/21 06:58PM
    #18   2007/11/21 07:02PM
    Evsmom

Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote ILuvNY:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote ILuvNY:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote ILuvNY:

I remember someone mentioning awhile ago, but I can't remember who or why. It was just kind of thrown out there, I think, when the Carmen look alike was kicking around and before he was with Nikki.

Hopefully someone can back me up on this and tell me I am not imagining things.

Yep, Chow's got two dead wives and an ex. He's no good, I'm sure. It's probably going to be Victor to Nikki's rescue if she doesn't unload that loser!

#19   2007/11/21 07:02PM
    ldsangel

what about JT? For he is not going to take care of Victoria or Nikki doesn't think that he can.

« 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list